40.2

"There was no class these two days. I thought she was kind-hearted and capable, so I gave her a little more money. Nanny is easy to find, there are everywhere in the vicinity, but I don't feel relieved to find one rashly. In contrast, college students are more appropriate, after all, they are scholars. If there is something urgent, I will ask her to call Ru Ji, and I will explain to Ru Ji. "

    For fear that he felt that the arrangement was not good, Min Hui said a lot to him and Xin Qi smiled and said: "Your life is really patchwork, and the group of relatives and friends is strong enough, and the boss can be pulled by you. Get off the horse..."

    Still in that sarcastic tone, with a look of disgust.

    "It's not the boss, it's the boss's husband. "

   Min Hui quickly launched Yin Xu grandly: full-time cook, expert babysitter, retired tennis player...

" He is very capable, and recently opened a food and parenting channel on Douyin, with hundreds of thousands of fans! I am very relieved to hand over Su Quan to him. There are two other children in his family, both older than Su Quan. The three often play together. Quan Quan is very happy every time he goes there, and he is reluctant to ask him to go home. Ru Ji also often comes to help. His wife is not in good health recently, so I feel embarrassed to bother him. "

    " Even if you are divorced, you can't stop looking for others. If you have such a big heart, doesn't your wife mind? "

    Unexpectedly, he was robbed of his whites, and Min Hui was also dumbfounded: "Although he is divorced, he is still Su Quan's father. We have a very good relationship. We used to live upstairs and downstairs and play cards together. "

    "You can think about it like this, why did you jump into the river again?"

   These words slipped out of his mouth so smoothly.

    For some reason, Xin Qi just couldn't see her mentioning Zhou Ru Ji, and when he heard these three words, his face turned blue. Min Hui thought, probably in his heart, he always felt that He is Su Quan's only father. Now that he is going back to Bei Jing, Su Quan has returned to his previous environment, back to his father No. 2, which makes him very upset. Just as he was about to change his mind,

    Su Quan played with cats for a while, Seeing Min Hui, he ran towards her, and shouted childishly as he ran, "Mom and Dad! cat cat! There's a cat in there! "

    The sun shone on his face, so clear that the fluff on it could be seen. He did recover well, and although he was still small, he finally looked like a normal kid. Su Quan likes to eat Yun Lu's dishes, and he has gained a lot of weight these days after being hospitalized, his face is red, white, pink, and tender, and his complexion is pleasing. Su Quan ran up to them, holding Min Hui in one hand and Xin Qi in the other, a family of three, happily dragging them towards the flower bed.

    Min Hui was a little embarrassed, she refused to go forward, her steps were slow. Because the parents of those children were also standing nearby, they were often encountered when they were hospitalized, and they were very familiar with them. 

   Everyone calls her "Quan Quan Ma", and they know that she is a single mother. Now there is a strange man who claims to be the father of the child. . She really doesn't know how to explain it when asked.

    Unexpectedly, Xin Qi had already gotten to know them well, so they chatted naturally, and everyone yelled "Quan Quan Ma" and "Quan Quan Dad", as if they were a serious couple.

    The two accompanied the child to tease the cat for a long time, and Min Hui's heart was already eager to catch the cat.

    She only took half an hour off to pick up her child at the hospital, because the hospital is very close to her home and company. It was agreed to put the child in the company temporarily after picking up the child, because Cao Mu is not off work at the moment, and Yin Xu will not come to pick her up until the afternoon.