45.2

Min Hui quickly changed the subject, "There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while. If you don't think it's appropriate, youvdon't have to answer me. "

" You, Ethan."

    "We met on a business occasion. We're talking about some cooperation recently, but there's no real progress." Xin Qi said lightly.

  Cheng Qi Rang has worked in Guan Chao for more than 20 years. He is known for his pragmatism and prudence in the business circle. He dares to think and act at critical moments. With the blessing of his father-in-law, he has a lot of believers in the industry.

    "Don't cooperate with him, he is not worthy of trust."

   Min Hui said, "As someone who has experienced it, I have to remind you again and again."

    Her tone was very sincere, but Xin Qi immediately misheard it and began to sneer: "In Shangyan Shang, I don’t need to follow your advice. You want me to be careful? Not long ago you were in front of me—”

    “——that’s because I have something to ask him, and this is his condition.”

   Min Hui hurriedly called "His father, Cheng Guang Yi, is the best child specialist in Bin Cheng, and one of the best in the country. He performed Su Quan's operation."

   "If you had told me earlier that you
had this son, I would have brought him to Cleveland Clinic, where There are the best heart surgery experts in the world, and the Arabian princes operate there. You don't need to be so humble and sell yourself for help."

     "..."

    Min Hui regretted mentioning this, obviously looking for scolding.

    "You know that I live in the United States, and you know that I am not poor. I have a way to ask a better doctor to operate on him. Why didn't you tell me earlier? You insisted on keeping it from me for four years, and betting on your son's life, Is it worth it?"

    "It's not worth it. I was wrong."

     Seeing that his temper was getting worse and his face was getting paler, Min Hui quickly gave in, "It's too serious."

    "It's good to know! "

    "My grievances with Cheng Qi Rang have nothing to do with you, and I don't want to involve you. The reason why I remind you is because he may come to deal with you in order to deal with me. I don't want this fire to burn on you."

    " There is no business or money relationship between me and him at the moment. If you want to do whatever you want, how can he deal with me?"

   "I don't know. He just asked me to tell you , BackOff."

    "What the heck?"

    Xin Qi sneered, "He Dare to tell you that?"

    "I don't know how he found out about your relationship with me. His father has many acquaintances in Binda Hospital... Maybe you should keep a low profile in the future."

    "What's wrong with me Low-key?"

    "For example, if you are not married, don't go around claiming that you are Su Quan's biological father. This can easily cause misunderstandings, and people will guess that there was some unusual relationship between you and me."

   " You What is the relationship between me—Min Hui—you define it.”

     Seeing that Xin Qi was about to get angry again.