5.1-Teacher Han

If meeting Xin Qi was Su Tian's last wish, Min Hui felt that her spirit in heaven should not have this regret.

    Especially this death journey happened on the way she was about to meet Xin Qi—

    If it wasn't for saving her own life, the two long-lost people would have reunited, Xin Qi would fulfill her promise, and Su Tian's fate would change. Her life is no longer poverty, hardship, homelessness, everything will be fine...

    The happiness she got just flew away like this.

    Min Hui thought over and over again, which link went wrong?

    First, she shouldn't be soft-hearted for a moment and agree to have sex with Su Tian.

    Second, if she want to die, she has to pick a good day. The thunder was so loud that it woke her up, and naturally it also woke up Su Tian. Can't the movement be quieter when she go out?

    Third, since everyone saw Su Tian following to the bridge, they should give up immediately instead of turning around and jumping into the river. Even if she really doesn't want to live, it's not bad for a day or two, isn't it?

    Fourth, they separated soon after reaching the water. At this time, she could still die and give up the precious lifebuoy instead of keeping it all to herself...

    After thinking about it, a more terrifying truth emerged:

    Su Tian The reason why she died was because at that time, she suddenly didn't want to die anymore.

    The more she thought about it, the more she couldn't calm down, the more she couldn't forgive herself: what she took away was not only an innocent life, but also a beautiful love, a happy life and the expectation of another person.

    The time passed, and Min Hui had no clue, so she had to drive to Haiyuan City the next day.

    She found the No. 2 Welfare Institute in Longhui District on a secluded street corner, and a secretary received her. After checking on the computer, she found out that the two orphanages were indeed merged, but the main merged were orphans and disabled children, not teachers.

    "Why?" Min Hui asked disappointedly.

    "Because it is a very small orphanage, there are only thirteen official employees, and the rest are contract workers or temporary workers. Although Yong Quan and Hai Yuan are next to each other, they are two cities after all. When they merged, most of the employees expressed dissatisfaction. There are only three teachers who are willing to leave the city, those who are transferred, those who resign, and those who come with the children, and the only one who is still working in the orphanage is Teacher Han."

    Su Tian mentioned in her diary , she  had several teachers, but none were surnamed Han. Even so, the visit was not in vain, and the two met in a reception room.

    Mrs. Han looks to be in her fifties, with short hair, tall, wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses, and has a very gentle attitude. After Min Hui explained her intentions, she nodded immediately: "I have an impression, I have an impression. Back then I worked in the rehabilitation room and was mainly responsible for the rehabilitation training of physically disabled children. Su Tian and Xin Qi were not considered disabled. When they reached school age, they went to their counterparts. They went to elementary school. I was responsible for picking them up for a while, and I often took them to do extracurricular activities, and I was quite familiar with them. The orphanage is only this big, and there are only so many children. We meet every day, and we know the basic situation."