16.2

He walked up to the boss and said with a smile: "Master, the vegetable soup is so delicious, can I have another bowl?"

    The old man was busy filling buns for others, glanced at them, and asked, "What's the matter, you two? It doesn’t look like a beggar, did you get robbed?”

    “Yes, someone robbed my wallet.”

    The old man pursed his lips and pointed to an iron spoon beside him: “Put it in the bottom of the pot by yourself. Fishing, maybe I can fish out a few radishes or something."

    "Thank you, sir!"

    The soup pot was as high as half a person, and Min Hui scooped it with an iron spoon, and unexpectedly fished out a piece of carrot. The chicken rack, two pieces of radishes, and three chicken feet filled a large bowl, and they held it up to Xin Qi happily: "Look, we have something to eat!"

    Xin Qi stroked the soup bowl with a  spoon. After a while,  he shook his head: "I don't eat chicken feet...and I don't eat chicken racks either."

  "Are you from Northeast China?"

    "And the internal organs of all animals."

    "Then you always eat radishes? The radishes belong to you! "

    The two radishes were about the size of a mahjong, and Min Hui put them into his bowl.

    "I'll eat this."

    Xin Qi said while eating carrots, and Min Hui happily gnawed on the chicken rack. The chicken rack had been boiled for a long time, and the meat on it was astigmatized, leaving only a thin layer attached to the chicken bone. Min Hui dismantled the chicken bone into small pieces and put them in his mouth to chew.

    "Don't eat the chicken bones."

    Hearing her bite, Xin Qi said, "Are you too hungry?"

      "It's delicious, especially these chicken feet, the bones are so soft, they can be eaten Yes."

     Min Hui ate greedily, and raised her head excitedly, and saw Xin Qi sitting across the table, with her head tilted and her legs crossed, looking at her quietly, her face full of love.

    The boss finished weighing the buns for the guests, and when he turned around, he saw Min Hui gnawing on the chicken rack with great vigor, and asked, "Hey, are you foreigners? Why are you here?"

    "We are here for our honeymoon." Xin Qi smiled and stretched out his hand, touching Min Hui's head, "This is my fiancee."

    Min Hui stretched out her finger to show the boss the diamond ring on it: "I'm not lying to you!"

    " Hey, let me tell you earlier!" The boss chuckled, took out four meat buns from the steamer, and gave two to each person, "Eat it, I gave it to you, happy wedding!"

    The two held hands and patted their swollen bellies from the night market
. They walked back to the hotel, and when they  passed by the front desk, they was stopped by the front desk: "Mr. Xin Qixin?"

   "Fee." After finishing speaking, he handed him another envelope, "This is 500 yuan in cash, he asked us to transfer it to you through his mobile phone, in case you have no money to eat."

   Xin Qi took the envelope, opened it and took a  look , and handed it to Min Hui: "Thank you."

    "Your brother's friend asked me to tell you: don't worry, he will come here by the fastest flight and arrive here around four in the morning to help you deal with things."