33.1-Son

As soon as the words fell, Xin Qi's body suddenly froze.

    He was still sneering one second, and the whole person was frozen in front of Min Hui like a movie stuck in the next second.

    "I have a son?" His face sank, he pulled her to a corner of the corridor, narrowed his eyes, and said word by word, "When did I have a son?"

     "Four... years ago."

    See His eyes were sharp and fierce, as if he wanted to swallow her in one bite. Min Hui took a step back involuntarily, "When we were together."

    "How could it be such a coincidence?" He said grimly, "We only slept together four nights, four times at most."

    He denied it. Damn, he didn't admit it.

    "You're not wearing a condom."

    Min Hui stared at him, "It's more than once a night."

   " When you see men, you want to spend endlessly," Xin Qi's face was livid, "Women, you can't control yourself Is it?"

    Min Hui was speechless: "Every time you ask for it, how come it turns out that I can't control myself?"

    "That's because I regarded you as Su Tian! If not, I would touch you A finger? Will I go without a condom? A femme fatale like you, I have to wear a bulletproof vest!"

    He was furious and growled at her, "Even if you don't want to tell the truth, you can't let your hormones have fun Show off. You actually gave birth to a child, why did you give birth to him? Playing a bitter drama with you?"

    "Xin Qi," seeing his voice getting higher and higher, Min Hui tried to calm her voice, "I'm just doing this In order to fulfill Su Tian's wish, I will try my best to make you happy before your operation. Otherwise, I won't sleep with men easily, let alone force anyone. If you don't like me, I won't either Fall in love with you."

    "You didn't fall in love with me, you gave birth to a child? Do you want to commemorate something?"

   Xin Qi sneered, "Tell me, Min Hui, what is there between you and me besides lies and deceit? To commemorate?"

    "I was two months pregnant when I found out, and he was already a life."

    "You clearly know that this relationship is fake. Why did you go there? I was kept in the dark, but you are a sensible person. You have a thousand ways to avoid pregnancy. You don't try any of them, but you want to have a baby. The baby came out. You really have a serious mental illness!"

    "Yes, I gave birth to the baby,"

   Min Hui looked at him blankly, "but you don't have to be so nervous, no one made you responsible. You don't want to recognize him It doesn't matter, I won't make it difficult for you."

    "So what am I? A sperm donor?" Xin Qi's face darkened even more, "You pretended to be an imposter, took advantage of the situation, and now you claim to have my child. Don’t let me be responsible? If this is really my child, can I not be responsible?”

    “If you are willing to be responsible, that’s good. It’s always good to have multiple fathers. But your temper is too bad, and your emotional intelligence is not good. Not enough, these two points, if you are really with the child, will have a bad influence on him, I hope you can change it." Min Hui said methodically.

    "You have a good temper? So you take the initiative to deliver it to your door and sit on a man's lap? You have a high EQ, but you don't know anything about the word 'humiliating'? Min Hui, Min Hui, don't praise yourself to the sky, you don't have an EQ. Now, you have no backbone, you are a fucking earthworm, you can do nothing but eat dirt! Now I think of the things we did, bah bah bah! Disgusting!"

   "Disgusting? I think it's pretty good."