72.2

"I can write. You say I will write, and I will help you realize it. I see that you still have a lot of ideas."

    "Well, if you really get to that point, let alone writing apps, I can sell sesame cakes Yes."

    "It's great to be able to go up and down."

    He continued typing on the calculator. After a while, Min Hui asked again: "Xin Qi, tell me the truth."

    "Listen."

    "Are you impulsive in the acquisition? Have you done sufficient research beforehand? How sure are you?"

    "I'm an investor, not a gambler, nor a speculator. Of course, the acquisition of a listed company requires fundamental research. If I don't have confidence in the earnings, I won't start at all     ."

    "They are all growing, so I am very optimistic. Of course, I also value the balance sheet, cash flow, ROE and profit quality."

   "That is to say, this matter has nothing to do with me, you have long been eyeing this area Fat."

    "I guess."

    "Am I just being self-indulgent?"

   " Yeah."

    "That sounds kind of hurtful!"

    "You asked me to tell the truth."

    "You can't say anything Does it sound good?"

    "You're running a fever, I don't need to tell you, you can dream..."

    She threw a pillow on him, and without raising his head, he reached out and put the pillow aside, smirked twice, and dropped it.

   Putting the ice pack on one side back on her forehead, he continued typing.

    In her imagination, a beautiful home is just like this.

    She was very relieved and soon fell asleep.

    It was early morning when she woke up again, and the sky outside the window was bright.

    She saw Xin Qi sleeping next to her, lying down with his clothes closed, with a blanket draped over her body.

    He was sound asleep, breathing evenly. Holding an ice pack in his hand, he took care of her for about a night.

    She touched his hand and then his chest, feeling a steady heartbeat. He turned over so that his face was facing her, his forehead against her cheek.

    She kissed him lightly, but seeing no response, she kissed him again.

    This time it took longer. His lips were soft, slightly dry, and a healthy red. 

   After she finished kissing his mouth, she went to kiss his face, kiss the tip of his nose...

   After walking for a long distance, she stepped back, only to find that his eyes were wide open, staring at him without blinking. Own.

    Her face flushed suddenly -

    "Turn your head away." He said with a straight face.

    She thought he was going to get angry, so she turned her head in fright and buried half of her face in the pillow.

    A hard thing was inserted into the ear, and then there was a "beep".

    "Thirty-seven degrees one."