29.1-Valve

The second day Chen Jia Jun lived in Mingsen Community, he received a call from Qian Zhi, inviting him to return to his previous team work and work as an assistant to an old reporter in the social news section. Jia Jun happily went. 

    When he came back, he said that Qian Zhi took good care of him and asked him to help the old reporter to run the news together. The old reporter has actually retired, and his children are all abroad. He is in good health and can’t stay idle. He was invited into the team by Qian Zhi with a high salary. Be your own apprentice, teach by precept and example, and answer every question.

    Journalists don’t have to sit on shifts. Jia Jun is used to getting up early and going to bed early, while Min Hui is a night owl, so Jia Jun is given the task of taking Su Quan to the kindergarten in the morning.

   For dinner, if she get off work on time in the evening, the three of you will get together for dinner. After all, he is a child of a poor family. Jia Jun is very frugal, with a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan, and he gives 3,000 yuan to Min Hui as the rent. He chooses the simplest and cheapest for daily food and clothing. Feeling distressed, thinking that he was a reporter interviewing important figures all day long, so he couldn't dress so poorly, so she bought a few sets of clothes for him, Jia Jun was reluctant to wear them, and hung them in the closet all the time.

    Min Hui remembered that Zhou Ru Ji liked photography and had joined several photography clubs, so she introduced Jia Jun to him. Zhou Ru Ji generously gave him two expensive lenses, took him in and out of the club, and gradually expanded his social circle, and the four of them got along well. 

   However, Min Hui did not tell Jia Jun that Su Quan was Xin Qi's biological son. Because Su Quan likes Zhou Ru Ji, she completely regards him as her own father, and she is afraid that Jia Jun will say something wrong if he finds out.

    Dad moved away, uncle moved in, Su Quan had another "father" role beside him, the child had no memory, gradually, Su Quan and Jia Jun also became close.

    Watching Jia Jun go out to work with a camera on his back every day, come home happily telling anecdotes about interviews, get busy and work overtime until midnight, Min Hui knows that he likes this profession and cherishes this opportunity. Although the starting point is low, every day she is very pleased with the progress.

    Unexpectedly, just after Jia Jun received two months' salary, Qian Zhi suddenly called Min Hui one day during work hours and said, "I plan to transfer Chen Jia Jun back to the entertainment department, do you have any objection?"

    "What's the matter?"

    Qian Zhi sighed: "Social news reporters need strong analytical and writing skills. Chen Jia Jun's background is too poor, and he doesn't know what to write. He doesn't even mention typos, and some sentences don't even understand grammar. His manuscript is about to suffer from high blood pressure, and he told me today that he is not willing to take him. I think he is still—"

    "Then let another reporter take him." Min Hui said.

    "Miss Min, I understand your painstaking efforts. It's right to help others, but sometimes you have to face the reality. The reality is: Chen Jia Jun is really not a reporter. I think it's better to be a bodyguard. Being a reporter is really hard. It’s too embarrassing for him..."

    "I know, so I paid you 50,000 yuan for training. You have already taken the money; I also paid for the three-year internship salary. You said it yourself, everything goes Maybe—"

    "Miss Min, listen to me—"

    "We have a deal," Min Hui said in a strong tone, "Please create a miracle. I have a meeting, and I'll hang up if it's okay."