13.2

Alas, what is this all about! She pushed him hard, trying to wake him up and tell the story again, but he was already fast asleep, breathing short and fast, like a baby. The sleeping capacity is quiet and comfortable, just like sleeping in your own home.

    Slowly, Min Hui's heart also calmed down.

    All in all, all in all, she did confess, didn't she? Although Xin Qi didn't hear a word, this courage is commendable!

    Her heart felt much better.

    The air conditioner was cold, and she soon fell asleep too.

    When Min Hui woke up, the electronic clock next to the bed showed that it was already eight o'clock in the evening.

    The sound of the air conditioner was a bit loud, and the curtains were closed tightly.

     Xin Qi had already woken up, lying beside her, watching her silently.

    She was a little embarrassed by his look and wanted to turn her face away, but he pulled her back again.

    "The other day you said—hope I don't ask about your past, because a lot of things happened to make you sad. I kept thinking, when we were together, what happened to a child of how old is still Isn’t it sad enough, isn’t fate enough to torture us? You often ask me, why does God do this to us? When will this kind of life—this kind of life without relatives and without a home—will end?”

    “ ..."

    "I want to tell you, Tian Tian, if you don't want to talk about the past and feel sad, you don't need to tell me. No matter what happened in the past, no matter how bad it was, I can understand and forgive. Nothing will change my love for you. I came to see you just to tell you that this bad day is over. Whether I am here or not, I will arrange the rest of your life well so that you can live Be normal, live happily, and live happily. I can’t save the whole world, but I can at least save you.”

    “Xin Qi——”

    “So, please feel free to love me, trust me, rely on me, and spend the rest of your life.  Leave it to me. Because now, I am your husband and your only relative in this world. Do you understand?"

    Min Hui's throat was a little dry, and a tear fell from the corner of her eye. She said hoarsely, "I understand. But—"

   "Think about it this way: death is nothing serious. As long as we are alive, everything is trivial."

    He Looking at her deeply, his dark eyes are like a space-time tunnel. She didn't dare to look into his eyes, for fear that her soul would accidentally fall into it and follow it to an inexplicable place.

    She wanted to cry but had no tears, no words to answer, and said to herself over and over again in her heart, there is nothing serious except death, there is nothing serious except death, but student Xin Qi, your Su Tian...is dead up!

    She looked at him in despair, but she didn't expect his lips to be pressed down lightly. At the same time, he rolled over, put her arms around his neck, and began to kiss her softly, from top to bottom, all the way. to the lower abdomen.

    His legs were against hers, and his hands were pinching hers. His body was like a large net covering her body, making her unable to move.

    The net was slowly tightened, and she was taken out of the water like a small fish, fluttering in his arms.

    He does all kinds of daring things and asks her "Do you like it?" 

   In the beginning, she just pandered to him, and only wanted to make him happy. Gradually, she was so incited that she forgot everything. The two rolled over in the bed, trying various movements, twisting their bodies like acrobats... In this respect, they really A match made in heaven. Fully enjoying the fun brought by biological instincts, a challenging shooting, meeting the opponent's teasing, she was almost screamed by him, so she had to bite the bed sheet tightly.