66.1-Jiang Tan

The three of them went out together. Xin Qi said he wanted to go back to the car to pick up some things. Min Hui followed him to the parking lot. Seeing him open the trunk, he took out three flashlights and a brown crocodile leather suitcase, and walked with him.

   Xu Zhi Hua walked in the direction of the reeds.

    The wind by the river was strong, humming along with the sound of the waves. The reeds under the moonlight are silver, dancing in the wind. In the distance is the silent mountain. There is a row of white farmhouses on the hillside, some of which have already been lit, making the surroundings even more black.

    The path was covered with tall grass, and Min Hui couldn't see the river, but could smell the smell of rotten water plants. The sound of gurgling water proved that they were walking along the river.

    But she was wrong.

    Su Tian's burial place is not in the reed field near the village head, but in a deeper and farther place. Xu Zhi Hua led them on the muddy river beach for more than forty minutes before finally stopping.

    He looked around, then turned and walked to a high ground to the north.

    Xin Qi and Min Hui followed suit.

    The highland is actually a forest, and further up is a big mountain. The sounds of various grass and insects came from the grass and trees, the air was humid, and the wind through the forest was cold and sticky on the face. There are many huge and exposed rocks in the forest, and the roots of the trees cannot go deep, so they have to meander in the thin soil on the rocks. Min Hui was taken aback when she stepped on it for the first time, thinking she had stepped on several snakes.

    Xu Zhi Hua walked to a big rock and poked the shovel on the ground: "It should be here."

    Xin Qi looked around and felt that the rock was no different from the nearby ones, so he couldn't help frowning: "You have a mark "

    "No need. I grew up here, and I know this area too well. I chose a good place for your girlfriend. Look—"

  Xu Zhi Hua said to himself, "there is water in front, and water in the back. There is a mountain, and the top of the mountain is round. This is called "the guest and the host greet each other, and the Suzaku hangs the bell. If she is buried here, future generations will enjoy the blessings..."

    Probably because he felt that the atmosphere was too weird, he deliberately smiled relaxedly, and was chased by Xin Qi's hateful eyes, hit his face, and his smile froze abruptly.

    "Since you are so thoughtful, why not inform me earlier, so that I can bury her in a more auspicious place." Xin Qi said.

    "There are often female corpses floating down from the upper reaches here. There are many aquatic plants, which are easy to get caught in. The villagers think it is unlucky, so they usually tear the aquatic plants and let them go down the current... I wanted to do the same at the time, and then I thought about it. Seeing her was also a fate, so I dragged her up and buried her to accumulate some virtue for myself."

    The implication is that if it weren't for his kindness, Xin Qi would never have found Su Tian in his life.

    At this moment, the sky suddenly began to rain lightly, and then the raindrops became bigger and bigger.

    "Quickly dig." Min Hui said.

    Xu Zhi Hua drew a square on the spot with a shovel, and together with Xin Qi, excavated from one left and one right at the same time.