20.1-On Board

Min Hui entered her office, closed the door, put on her earphones, and buried herself in writing the program. She wrote until her mouth was dry, and then she remembered that she could not drink coffee because she was pregnant, which made her dizzy for several days. She was one of those people who didn't wake up without a cup of black coffee in the morning.

    Walking into the tea room, she happened to meet Yang Bei Bei filling coffee beans into the coffee machine, and seeing her, she hurriedly called out, "Sister Min Hui, your decaf coffee is ready, do you want me to grind you a fresh cup?"

    After finishing speaking she touched a red coffee machine with a "Decaf" mark on it with a silver marker.

    "No, no, I'll do it myself." Min Hui said while looking for the button up and down, "Where to add water?"

   "It's already full. It's fully automatic, just press it like this."

    Min Hui is ready. Coffee, sat down on the sofa and took a sip, praised: "Wow, it smells so good!"

   "There is no caffeine, so you can't refresh yourself. Sister Min Hui, you just treat it as a mouth addiction."

  "Let's not talk about it. I woke up completely when I smelled coffee."

    "Then you should do this—"

      Beibei said while grabbing a large handful of coffee beans and putting them into a small cup, "Put this next to the monitor and write like this You can smell the fragrance when you’re doing the program.”

    “Haha, good idea.”

    Min Hui is not good at chatting, but there are too few female compatriots in Bai’an, this Bei Bei also does some administrative work besides the front desk, attitude and service . They are all top-notch and everyone in the company likes them. Probably because Cao Mu specially told her to take extra care of Min Hui.

    "Sister Min Hui, there is something I want to tell you. Do you have time?"

    Yang Bei Bei sat down beside her, clutched her teacup, squeezed some honey into it, stirred it with a spoon for a long time, and said, "I didn't. It's none of my business, Director Ma from the office asked me to get to know you, he...is a male compatriot, so I can ask you some questions directly."

     Min Hui licked her lips and sat up straight: "If you have time, you Ask."

    "Sister, are you really not married?"

    "Really not."

    "Then the baby in your womb must be planned to be born, right?"

     "Yes."

    "Our company is small, so the family planning is in the office. Unmarried births..."

    She paused, "It's illegal, the same as superbirth, you understand?"

    "Illegal?" Min Hui was startled and almost spilled her coffee, "What law is it against?"

    "Population and Family Planning Law."

     Tea room There was no one at all, but Bei Bei's voice was still very low, "You need a birth certificate to give birth to a child. If you don't have a marriage certificate, you can't get a birth certificate. If such a child is born, you have to pay a fine, that is, social maintenance fees, and register for household registration. There will be trouble."

    Ever since Xin Qi scolded her, Min Hui's mind has been in a state of confusion for the past few months. She is only awake when she is writing a program. She didn't expect to be pregnant at all, and she never thought about what happened next.