31.Reception

For the next week, Min Hui spent in chaos, only thinking about one thing: Su Quan's surgery.

    On the second day after meeting Cheng Qi Rang, Cheng Guang Yi arrived as scheduled. He is a gray-haired, unsmiling old man about to retire. Considering his contribution, the hospital specially arranged for him to go to Singapore under the name of "exchange and study visit", but it was actually a paid vacation.

    The four-hour operation was very successful, and Su Quan stayed in the ICU for three days before being transferred to the general ward. The child was afraid of pain and was frightened and cried all kinds of things when he was young. Min Hui was afraid that he would not recover well and asked for leave to take care of him all day. The wound in the chest cavity is very thin, and it is next to the pericardium. The doctor told me not to let the wound become infected. Min Hui looked at the child in confusion, all kinds of fears and fears, and she didn't sleep well for a whole week. Chen Jia Jun was very willing to help, and Zhou Ru Ji came to check on her from time to time, but Min Hui felt that the mother had to take care of the children, and Jia Jun didn't have experience in raising children so she couldn't stand it.

    On the fourth day after the operation, Su Quan had just been transferred to the general ward. Jia Jun made a can of chicken soup and brought it to Min Hui.

    Min Hui then remembered something: "Has Brother Shao visited you recently?"

    Jia Jun grinned, not taking it seriously at all, "I beat him back, and he didn't dare to come during the day. He only dared to throw stones on our window at night, breaking the glass."

     Because of the child's illness , Min Hui pulled down a bunch of work. In the past, she would have gone to the police or the community security, but she really didn't have the energy to deal with several things at the same time, so she said, "Let's calm down, and I'll transfer the 200,000 yuan to him. Otherwise, wait until Su Quan is discharged from the hospital. Now, living at home is not peaceful."

    Jia Jun immediately shook his head: "You must not give money to deal with such gangsters. After they have tasted the sweetness, they will think this trick works, and they will come to trouble you every day in the future."

  "  So what? What to do?"

    "Come and beat me once."

    "You still want to go to jail, classmate Chen Jia Jun, how many times have I told you that violence can't solve the problem."

    "Sister, anyway, you are in the hospital these days, and you can't touch them. Leave this matter alone and let me handle it."

    After speaking, he handed her a rice spoon, "Drink the soup quickly."

    When he was homeless in his early years, Jia Jun had various jobs, including picking up garbage, delivering food, visiting warehouses, and working in a Sichuan restaurant in addition to being a security guard. 

    Min Hui glared at him, poured the chicken soup in the thermos into the lunch box, took a sip, and praised: "It's delicious."

      "Drink more, I'm going to work, I'm leaving first, and I'll come back at night."

    Min Hui Watching him leave, after drinking half a bowl of soup, she suddenly remembered someone, and quickly took out her phone address book. She remembered that Xin Qi had a friend who opened a bodyguard company and gave her a business card at that time. Min Hui didn't have the habit of keeping business cards. She took a photo at the time and found it after searching for a long time. The man's name was Deng Chen, and the name card said "Silver Arrow Security Service Co., Ltd.", and his position was general manager. The business card also states that the company's main businesses are: security for dignitaries, temporary services, star guards, corporate protection, event protection, equipment rental, etc.