73.Air

Two months later, Guan Chao re-elected a new board of directors and produced eleven new directors.

    Xin Qi was elected chairman and CEO with a majority of votes.

    At the same time, Cheng Qi Rang quietly resigned, and three days later, Zheng Yi Ting announced her divorce from Cheng Qi Rang.

    Not long after Xin Qi took office, under his suggestion, Guan Chao appointed several outstanding women to the management team, including Cao Mu as the executive president and Min Hui as the chief technology officer. 

   After HR's investigation, 23 complaints from female employees within the company were accepted, and three executives including Ding Yi Feng and Wang Tong Yuan were expelled.

    A number of female Guan Chao employees headed by Min Hui filed lawsuits against Cheng Qi Rang for sexual harassment, sexual assault, and infringement of personality rights, and the case was filed. While lawyers say be prepared for a long battle, at least it's a brave start.

    Guan Chao re-drafted and passed the latest company management system, clearly prohibiting sexual harassment and discrimination; HR has also promulgated internal systems for complaints, investigations, handling, etc.; established a preventive mechanism, stipulated the code of conduct for employees, and listed in detail Consider negative behavior as sexual harassment and make it a priority for induction training.

    None of these had a great impact on Min Hui.

    At the moment Cheng Qi Rang resigned, she didn't even have the pleasure of "revenge has been avenged".

    She repeatedly analyzed her feelings and came to the conclusion that the most difficult and frightening moment had passed and was washed away by the flood of Mushui River. 

  When she returned to Ben Cheng again, she was already a brand new woman.

    Su Tian gave her life, and Xin Qi gave her love.

    Two strangers who came suddenly joined forces and gave her the power to be reborn.

    And they each paid a terrible price.

    Under Xin Qi's care, Min Hui fully recovered. 

   When she was able to go to the ground to act, it was the time when the battle between the BBG and the Guan Chao was in full swing. 

   In order not to affect Xin Qi's work, she moved out of Ivy Garden and moved back to Mingsen Community, visiting Su Quan regularly, returning to her old life rhythm.

    Time passed quietly.

    After becoming CTO, Min Hui is full of energy and her work is even busier. 

  Even so, every weekend she would go to Tianyingshan base to practice paragliding.

    Han Yi was often away, and Qin Rui became her head coach. She passed the B-level certificate soon.

    A week before Qixi Festival, Min Hui called Xin Qi and said, "I have obtained the certificate of flying with two people. This Saturday, the weather forecast is good. Do you want to go to the sky?"

  Over there, Xin Qi was stunned: "You How did you pass the test? So fast?”

    “It’s not fast, I’ve been studying for more than a year, and I’ve taken Han Yi several times, and he said I’m good at flying. There was a particularly thrilling time when I encountered clouds and fog, and almost I was sucked in by the cloud, but fortunately I reacted quickly and landed on a farmland, sitting on a pile of cow dung."