50.2

"Eight percent is fine. "

    Min Hui smiled and said: "Why don't you lend me one million, and after one year, I will give you 10% of the principal with interest."

    He looked at her for a long time, thinking it was a joke. Min Hui then talked about the acquisition of Bai'an by the management team.

    "Yes." Deng Chen said, "I am willing to lend you money. But you have to sign a loan agreement. "

    " No problem, I'll find a template right away, and I'll print it out and sign it later."

    The two went to the business office next door, quickly typed out two agreements and signed them, Deng Chen said: "I will send the money to your account tomorrow morning. " 

    "Okay. Thanks! By the way, Lao Deng, haven't you seen Xin Qi? "

    Min Hui said, "He should be here too." "

    "No, he and I are both in Bei Jing, and we can often see each other. " 

   He glanced at his watch, "A friend asked me to talk about something, let's go first." 

    Min Hui still wanted to talk more, and seeing that he had something to do, it was inconvenient to stay longer.

    When she returned to the banquet hall, she thought of Su Quan. She wondered how her son was doing with Xin Qi today.

   She was about to make a phone call when she took out her mobile phone from her bag. Suddenly, a man behind me called out, "Ethan. 

   She  turned around and saw that it was Cheng Qi Rang who was speaking.

    He was standing in the crowd not far away, followed by several men in suits, including his assistant Wei Yong Cheng.

   The scene was crowded with people, and she followed Cheng Qi Rang's gaze to find Xin Qi found that he was talking to a white-haired elder with his back turned to him, holding Su Quan in his arms.

  Hearing that the father and son turned around at the same time, Min Hui couldn't help laughing: the two were wearing the same style of black In a suit, Su Quan was wearing a small bow tie around his neck, holding a lollipop in his hand, and his natural and cute appearance looked like a penguin.

    While seeing Cheng Qi Rang, Xin Qi also saw Min Hui. Su  smiled and stretched out his arms to her: "Mom! Mother! I'm here! "

    She quickly walked over to pick up the child, hugged her in her arms and kissed it, and was about to leave when Xin Qi's hand suddenly wrapped around her waist.

    "Today's report was great," he said.

    "Are you there?"

    "Yes, I'm taking the kids, so I only dare to stand in the last row."

    Cheng Qi Rang looked at them silently with meaningful eyes.

    "Ethan, I heard you moved BBG to Bin Cheng?"

Cheng  Qi Rang said, "It's right in Haitian Building? Directly opposite Guan Chao International?"

    Xin Qi smiled and nodded: "Yes."

    Cheng Qi Rang frowned slightly: "We are expanding enrollment this year, I also like that building very much, and I plan to buy it as a research and development center, and I have negotiated a contract with Leo for a long time—I didn’t expect him to sell it to you in a blink of an eye, without even saying hello."

      "Really?"

    Xin Qi looked surprised, "He didn't mention it, I don't know at all. I'm so sorry. I took a fancy to Alex's design and thought it was very unique..."