12.2

The two looked at each other, and Xin Qi said in a low voice, "Take off the sunglasses."

    Only then did Min Hui realize that she and Xin Qi were wearing sunglasses, which looked like two special agents, and quickly put the sunglasses in. pocket.

    "What should I do?" She was a little anxious, "It's such a big open space, if you lose it, it will be troublesome."

    Due to her own fault, Su Tian has already disappeared, and after finally finding Su Tian's younger brother, he can no longer go missing.

    "We are not sent by the elder brother!" Min Hui raised her hands in a gesture of surrender, and said loudly, "We are here to pick you up. If you don't believe me, you can call the hospital. Look! We don't have weapons. "

    Xin Qi also raised his hands high and tentatively walked towards him, "We have no malicious intentions. If you are worried, you don't have to go back with us. Tell us where you want to go, and we will go with you and protect you by the way.  "

   "Minghao, there is no one around here, so it's easy to get lost. The three of us will walk together, and we won't get lost."

    Min Hui moved quietly as she spoke, and also took a few steps forward, "Listen to me—"

     Before she started talking, Tong Minghao turned his head and ran away.

    This time, Min Hui chased at full speed like a bullet.

    Xin Qi had no choice but to keep up, feeling doubts in his heart: "Isn't it okay to chase like this? He will think that we are really sent by the elder brother."

   " I know it's impossible, but I have no choice." Min Hui said heavily, "It was hard to find him. , must not lose it. Otherwise, the hospital and his father will not be able to explain it!" "

    "I will call the hospital and ask what to do." Xin Qi took out his mobile phone to dial while running, and saw Screen, cursing, "FXXK, no signal."

    "He's over there, I'll go after him, you outflank." Min Hui pointed to the red shadow in the distance, and said decisively, "Stop him—"

    She thought Said, stopped him in the woods, but suddenly there was the sound of water running ahead.

    Min Hui was taken aback, and after running a few more steps forward, she found that there was a river in front of her.

    "Block him by the river." She dropped the words and chased after him. Xin Qi turned and ran in the other direction.

    Min Hui ran at the speed of a 100-meter sprint, and soon caught up with Tong Minghao by the river, and the distance between the two became closer and closer. Tong Minghao suddenly turned around and ran towards a wooden bridge next to him.

    Min Hui caught up without thinking, and just ran up the wooden bridge, when suddenly there was a "plop", Tong Minghao jumped into the water.

    Without even thinking about it, she jumped down.

    The river water is crystal clear, not deep, only two people high at most. The water flow is very slow, so slow that there is not a single wave, and you can't feel it flowing unless you look carefully.

    It wasn't until Min Hui entered the water that she realized that she couldn't swim.

    The strange thing is that this time she didn't panic, she swiped forward twice in a dog-like planing style, the movement was wrong, and a sip of water went straight into her lungs. This time she panicked a little, she lost her balance with her hands and feet, she tilted her body and sank immediately.