23.1-White Red Dress

Certainly no melanoma. When Min Hui was working on this project at Guan Chao, she had seen pictures of melanomas of various shapes and done various magnifications, comparisons and analyzes. Although it was not surprising, she still remembered the kind of scalp that she felt when she saw it for the first time. A numb feeling.

"I just want you to verify your body. This is the front," and he turned over, "This is the tail."

   "OK, you're a normal man," she patted his head, "Hurry up Clothes, be careful of catching cold."

    "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

    "Why?"

       "I like beautiful women." He smiled while putting on his clothes.

Min Hui is confident about her appearance. She loves beauty since childhood, and the only luxury in life is buying clothes and cosmetics. Because her father is a silversmith, she likes all kinds of exquisite small jewelry, not necessarily real gold and silver, as long as she fancyes it, she will do everything possible to buy it. There are many Miao girls living in the small town of her hometown. Min Hui watched her father beat the chisel repeatedly with a hammer to make all kinds of silver ornaments and sell them to girls who are going to marry in the town: silver melting, forging, inlaying , Pinching flowers - a complete set weighs ten catties, and it often takes several months to do it by one person. When she was a child, she would sit beside her father and watch, and sometimes she would help cut the pattern on the silver sheet, or knock on the tin mold. Probably since then, she has fallen in love with everything that is shiny and silver.

"Is your ex-wife beautiful?"

"Pretty."

"A doctor too?"

"Dancer."

Min Hui looked at the oil painting on the wall, and suddenly understood something: "Ballet?"

"Yes." Zhou Ru Ji looked at her, " If you want to mind, these paintings can be taken off."

"No need, they are pretty, just hang them up." She smiled.

    "I was originally a man of science and engineering. After I married her, I often accompanied her to see operas and art exhibitions, and I was influenced by her to become a literary style."

"At least you can still be nurtured, but I can't."

"Have you ever seen a chameleon? I am that kind. You don't need to change, I will gradually move closer to you, give me a year or two, and I can become a chameleon. Your confidant."

    Zhou Ru Ji sat across from her and said slowly.

    The apartment building has a total of 32 floors, and they live on the 29th floor. The house is very quiet, and the stars outside the window can be picked up, just like living in the sky.

    The Tiffany desk lamp emits orange light, faintly hitting Zhou Ru Ji's face, and the multicolored glass gives people a nostalgic feeling. Min Hui stared at him silently, thinking, every man has his own routine, which is a difficult math problem, Xin Qi has Xin Qi's mystery, Zhou Ru Ji has Zhou Ru Ji's weirdness, why can't she figure it out? ?

   When she first met Cheng Qi Rang, she thought he was a good man at first glance. He was handsome, calm, and full of talent. He was a legend of that Huaqing graduate. The program was written as fast as herself, except for being married, all the qualities that a romantic hero should have are all possessed.

She didn't know what she was doing, maybe she was too soft-hearted and shameless...

    "My marriage seems to be happy, but it's actually very unfortunate." Cheng Qi Rang said.