9.2

" Here to teach you," Min Hui pulled out the two cards from the box, "You will learn it as soon as you learn it, and you can get started as soon as you play it. "

    Seeing that Xin Qi didn't know how to fight, and wanted to learn now, the two boys were a little unhappy, and asked him if he could switch with the boy in the back seat, so that only Min Hui could participate."

    "No. "Xin Qi said, "I'm a fast learner. "

    Min Hui spent ten minutes introducing the basic rules and style of play to Xin Qi, and then the two partnered to play with two boys. The boy surnamed Tang is
very talkative.

   Seeing that Min Hui looks good and has a good figure, he couldn't help but look at it secretly. He, all kinds of opportunities to get close. Min Hui developed earlier, and she was used to being pursued by boys since junior high school . Hitting 6, the college students had already hit J.

   But Xin Qi learned quickly, pondering while playing, the two quickly turned around, and it took only one and a half hours to hit A. The boys refused to accept it, and the four of them started again .

After a while, Xin Qi played the Queen of Hearts flying card. Min Hui immediately guessed that he had a single K of Hearts in his hand, and she had A and J of Hearts in her hand. Overshadowed and played 10 of Hearts. Xin Qi glanced at her, smiled and thanked her.

    In fact, Min Hui paid attention to analyzing and calculating every card played by Xin Qi from the first card, instead of just playing her own hand The cards.

   For Min Hui's thinking, Xin Qi also figured it out quickly, and the cards she handed out were always what she wanted, and they would never lose the chain at the critical moment. The two cooperated tacitly, and they quickly won the second game.

    " Sister, you are amazing! "The boy surnamed Tang was in awe of Min Hui's card skills, "She must be studying science and engineering, right? Very good at math, isn't it? I guess you are from Harbin Institute of Technology? At least graduate students? All of us are from the Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Sister, are you working or studying now? Are you in Harbin too? Let's add a WeChat? Welcome to come to our school to play when you are free. Everyone will find opportunities to learn from each other. "

    Any answer to so many questions will reveal the secret. Min Hui shook her head and smiled: "Going to college to play cards? If you play more, you will become proficient. "

    "In our school, there aren't many girls who can play." The boy surnamed Tang took out his mobile phone, and seeing Min Hui looking away, he glanced at her chest from the corner of his eye.

    "That's because there are not many girls in our university." His companion corrected.

    "I just have a good memory, and I'm more able to memorize cards and count points." Min Hui turned her head and collided with her gaze, and found that a button on the chest of his shirt had been undone at some point. It's not easy to buckle it back, so she has to pretend to cover the water glass and block it in front of her chest.

    "Too modest! Sis, you are a genius! A well-deserved genius!" He deliberately used a Hong Kong accent, exaggerated like Stephen Chow, Min Hui was upset, and always felt that there was a hint of molestation in it, but she didn't want to cause trouble, so she just smiled .

    "Sister, teach me, accept me as an apprentice!" Seeing that Min Hui didn't express her opinion, he touched Xin Qi again, "Brother, are you her boyfriend? Tell me?"

    He didn't speak, just drank the mineral water in silence, and then he raised his head and gave him a light look: "You don't have to call me brother, just call me brother-in-law. We met by chance, playing cards is just to relieve boredom, she doesn't have WeChat, she doesn't accept apprentices either—"

    Seeing that Xin Qi's face was wrong, the boy surnamed Tang ignored him because of his stature, and smiled at Min Hui, took out his mobile phone and opened WeChat: "Sister, scan Just a code."

    "I really don't have WeChat."

    "Sister, you are going to the grave to burn newspapers—you are lying? Who doesn't use WeChat these days—"

    Xin Qi suddenly buckled his mobile phone on the table, coldly Standing up coldly: "She has already said, there is no WeChat."

    "Brother, did I talk to you?" The boy surnamed Tang also stood up, and suddenly he was half a head taller than Xin Qi, and his fingers were very tight on his chest. He poked provocatively, "What's wrong with exchanging poker skills between poker friends? What age is it now, and my sister wants you to make decisions for her? I see—"

    "Boom!" Xin Qi punched with a right
uppercut Going out, it hit the bridge of his nose, and the boy's nosebleeds gushed out immediately.

    Seeing his companion being beaten, the boy surnamed Qian was not happy, and took the glass water glass in his hand and threw it on Xin Qi's head. When Xin Qi saw this, the water glass hit the luggage rack and shattered with a "bang" , Glass shards fell all over the floor, and several fragments scratched Xin Qi's face, leaving two bloodstains.

    "Damn it, you dare to hit me!" The boy surnamed Tang grabbed Xin Qi and was about to throw a fist when Xin Qi beat him to the punch again on the face. "Xiao Si, Xiao Ding - beat him with me!"

    The students sitting in the front all ran to this side when they heard the call, a group of people were about to fight, and Min Hui yelled: "Stop! Call me again and call the police !"

    The customer next to him rushed over to pull, but Xin Qi still refused to give up, and was dragged to the door of the carriage by Min Hui: "Xin Qi, stop beating, we will be at the station soon. Take your luggage and stand Don't move here."

    "Don't college students nowadays know what public order and good customs are?" Xin Qi said angrily, "No, I have to tell him, educate him!"

    After finishing speaking, he wanted to go back and was caught by Min Hui held on desperately.

    "Xin Qi, your lips... are a little purple." Min Hui suddenly looked at him nervously, "Are you okay?"

    "It's okay."

    He tilted his head, not wanting her to see it.

    She held his arm tightly: "Really? Then don't talk, and calm down first."

    His heartbeat was fast and his breathing was very rapid. The two stood silently. After a while, their lips finally returned to normal. normal color.

    "It's all right now." She stared at him with wide eyes and let out a long sigh of relief, only then did she feel that his back was dripping wet, as if someone had poured a glass of water on him. For a moment, she was so frightened that her hands and feet were cold and she was covered in cold sweat.

    "Don't worry, I'll be fine." He hugged her vigorously and found that the train had slowly stopped.

    Seeing that she was still in shock, she smiled and said, "I haven't seen you for thirteen years. You can play both chess and cards. I'm wondering what surprises I don't know about you?"

    Min Hui couldn't help being dumbfounded. Surprise is gone, the rest is all fright.