43.2

For the real thing, after listening to the recording for him, Jia Jun turned pale with shock: "Why didn't you tell me earlier, and made me cook so many dishes?" 

    She was afraid that Jia Jun would get angry, and Ye Xiao Zhen was not a badass, if there was a quarrel and accidentally hurt someone, Chen Jia Jun had already been in prison once, and he couldn't go in again.

    ***

    Out of curiosity, Min Hui simply packed a bag of luggage that night, and carried Su Quan to Block A of the Ivy Garden.

    She and Zhou Ru Ji had lived in Block E for more than three years and were very familiar with this neighborhood. As soon as she goes out, she is in the business district, and the surrounding educational facilities are all top-notch in Bin Cheng. 

   The community is full of trees and flowers, and each building is equipped with its own swimming pool, sauna room, gymnasium, and there is a huge park and children's playground among them.

    Min Hui took out the key and took a closer look. It said A-3201, and she knew it was the same penthouse as Yao Zi Zhu's, but the decoration was completely different.

   The main color was black and white, and the lines were simple, smooth and bright, full of geometric sense. 

    The floor is hand-scratched, the key areas are covered with white carpets, and there are several post-modern oil paintings on the walls in colorful colors—adding a bit of messy tension to this quiet space.

    Excited to see the "new home", Su Quan looked from room to room and opened all the drawers curiously. He said with a smile: "Mom, mom, the house is so big, we can play hide and seek."

 "   This is the house Dad prepared for you, do you like it?"

    "Yes, will Dad come and live with us? Will he Send me to kindergarten?"

    "Dad is in Bei Jing now, he will call often."

    "I want to call Dad right now."

Su Quan clapped his hands and smiled.

    "Dad is very busy recently, let's call tomorrow, okay?"

   Min Hui touched his face, "Good boy, it's past eight o'clock, you have to brush your teeth and go to bed."

     After washing the child, Min Hui accompanied her son into bed . The two of them chatted one after another, and Su Quan soon fell asleep.

    After working overtime for a month in a row, Min Hui suffered from severe sleep deprivation. She barely slept for four hours a day, coaxing her children until she almost fell asleep. Thinking of the impending deadline, she was so scared that she climbed out of bed again. 

    Su Quan was timid, she didn't dare to go far, hugged the computer, wrapped in a blanket, nestled on the single sofa next to the bed, and wrote the program cracklingly.

    After working intently for three hours, she stretched and yawned incessantly. At this moment, a deep voice came from nowhere in the room: "There is a coffee machine in the kitchen, make yourself an Espresso."

    She was startled, looked around, and found that the voice was coming from the ceiling.

    "It's me, Xin Qi." The tone was light, but the voice was very clear.

    At first, Min Hui thought it was a smart voice assistant, but suddenly remembered that Deng Chen had said that there was a high-definition camera in Su Quan's bedroom, and she didn't pay attention when she came in, and she didn't know where it was hidden.