11.1-Plan B

In the taxi, the two of them didn't speak for a long time.

    Family love is the hardest thing to fake. It is Min Hui's duty to fulfill Su Tian's unfinished wish, so she must help her find her brother. Other than that, she didn't think much more.

    After all, she is not a real sister. And things didn't go according to the usual direction. Tong Minghao is already twenty-three this year. If he is studying, he has already graduated from university and should start working. If he hasn't studied and worked part-time for several years, he probably have a family.

    In other words, he doesn't need a sister so much anymore.

    Whenever she encounters a challenge, Min Hui will prepare a PlanA and a PlanB in her heart. The worst that could come to her mind was that the brother was poor and unloved, in need of financial help and emotional care. Then she is ready to live around him, love and take care of him like a family member. Min Hui herself is an only child and has little experience as an older sister, but a 23-year-old boy is not a child, so she doesn't think this is a big problem.

    The situation is different for the twenty-three-year-old psychopath.

    Min Hui had a physics teacher in high school. He and his wife both graduated from prestigious universities. They heard that they were talented and beautiful when they were young, but they gave birth to a daughter who was severely mentally retarded. The first time Min Hui saw this teacher's wife, she looked wrinkled, white-haired, and more than ten years older than normal. The couple's income is not low, but their lives are extremely frugal. They almost never buy new clothes, don't eat out, and don't take vacations. In order to treat the child, they have tried various possibilities, but if they can't cure it, they give up. Later, she gave birth to her second child, also a daughter, and everything was normal. In order to deal with their demented children, they didn't have much time to discipline their second child. In the end, they just managed to get a junior college and worked as an intermediary in a real estate company. The younger sister is kind-hearted and refuses to get married, saying that her parents will take care of her older sister after a hundred years. At this time, the couple took out their family passbook, which contained an astonishing amount. The physics teacher said that if they are gone, the money will be left to her sister to live in a nursing center in the future. Her sister only needs to visit regularly.

    Thinking of this, Min Hui's heart is a little confused. It seems that enthusiasm is not enough to find a younger brother. How to take care of him in the future, how to treat him, and how to take care of him should be carefully planned. She turned her head and glanced at Xin Qi beside her, and found that he was staring out the window in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking about.

    The taxi drove quietly in the boundless night.

    Her body moved slightly, and he immediately noticed it. He didn't speak, but shook her hand vigorously. His palms were dry and his fingers were slightly cold. For some reason, there was a magical calming force when he held her.

    "What are you thinking?" Min Hui asked.

    "Do you remember that every time you came home from school, you used to hold me like this, for fear of getting lost. If I hold your hand a little lightly, you wouldn't be happy?"

   "Phobia of being kidnapped?"

   He looked back Glancing at her: "No."

    "Then have you ever had experience dealing with mental patients?"

    "No."

    "Are you just like the hero in 'A Beautiful Mind'?"

    Xin Qi paused: "What's 'A Beautiful Mind'?"