28.1-Out Of Prison

The 30-minute meeting ended quickly. Chen Jia Jun repeatedly stated that he did not need Min Hui's "help".

    The last sentence was: "The day I come out, don't come here."

    "But—"

     "Keep your Call, I will come to you if you really need anything."

    Min Hui quickly wrote down her business card, mobile phone number, WeChat ID, and QQ number to him.

    "Then...how can I contact you?" Min Hui asked.

    "No need to contact, if I didn't come to contact you, you don't need to contact me."

      "     Single line?     "

     Watching Chen Jia Jun leave the interview room.    

      ***     

    When she got home, Min Hui acted as if she had been beaten with chicken blood. It took her a week to rent two small apartments door-to-door in Mingsen Community near Qingteng Garden: one bedroom and one living room, smaller in size, and not as high-end in decoration as Qingteng Garden, but the design of the rooms is very good. Modern: simple, clean, smooth, bright, white windows and white walls, dark gray floor, kitchen and bathroom are relatively large, well-equipped and practical, corners and corners are full of curves, suitable for living at home, far away from kindergartens and hospitals are also close. 

   Min Hui hit it off at first glance, one lived by herself, and the other was given to Jia Jun. After paying a year's rent in advance, she moved there immediately.  The apartment in Qingteng Garden has two bedrooms and one living room. When Zhou Ru Ji moved out, he didn't bring a piece of furniture with him, so he had an extra set of things in the bedroom, which happened to be placed in Chen Jia Jun's room. Min Hui went to buy a full set of curtains, sofas, carpets, color TVs, dining tables, washing machines, refrigerators and other household items, and refurbished the house, and polished the pots and pans to welcome Jia Jun's return.

    Although Chen Jia Jun repeatedly said that he didn't need her help, Min Hui felt that Jia Jun didn't know what kind of difficulties a young man who had just been released from prison would face in society, let alone being unaccompanied. Before he was imprisoned, he didn't have his own house and lived in the dormitory provided by the unit, so she had to take care of this matter, at least to see him transition smoothly and get a job smoothly before letting go.

    On the second day after visiting the prison, Min Hui called Xiao Wan from the family tracing website, wanting to know more about why Chen Jia Jun was in prison.

    "I'm not very clear," Xiao Wan said, "According to the information I read, he was hired as a bodyguard by an entertainment reporter three years ago, and he has been doing a good job. That entertainment reporter belongs to the paparazzi category. He has a few public accounts and often posts black materials about famous film and television stars, which offends many people. Among them is a rising star. A few photos made his popularity plummet overnight. It was ruined. I don't know if it's the celebrity, his company, or other stakeholders, so I found some people from the underworld to deal with him. This Yuji is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Hearing the wind, he immediately added bodyguards. Once, Yu Ji was blocked by gangsters from the underworld, and the two sides fought violently. This Chen Jia Jun was also very powerful. He risked his life to drag Yu Ji out of the chaos. He was beaten and lay in the hospital for several months..."

    "Isn't this self-defense, why should he go to jail?" Min Hui asked.

    "Chen Jia Jun struck too hard, and people caught him. Besides, there was no surveillance at the time. Both sides said that the other party made the first move. There were the same number of people on both sides, so it was treated as a 'fight'. Detention, detention, Fines, fines, and people like Chen Jia Jun who injured people and hospitalized them will be sentenced." Xiao Wan said.