55.1-Zhao Mu Sport

After the acquisition agreement was reached, Yuan Lai and Bai An formally notified all employees through meetings and emails respectively. 

   In order to appease everyone's emotions, eliminate misunderstandings and concerns, Cai Bing Jie, He Hai Xiang, and the takeover personnel from Guan Chao communicated with employees through internal forums, mailbox Q&A, and one-on-one conversations, and introduced Guan Chao International's corporate culture and benefits.

   Remuneration, office environment, and promise that the change of company ownership will not affect the continued performance of the labor contract, so everyone can rest assured.

    Experienced people know that these are just superficial words.

    The employees of Bai An greeted this turmoil with anxiety.

    The most anxious thing is the administration department, which feels like it has been sentenced to death.

    Guan Chao itself has a strong administrative, sales and scientific research team.

    After the reorganization, the administrative department will become redundant and will become the first echelon of layoffs.

    The R&D team as the core force is also not safe, because Bai An and Guan Chao have many repeated or similar scientific research projects, and technicians are faced with being selected by Guan Chao to discard the rough and save the essence.

    Min Hui was determined to leave. The only thing she was reluctant to part with was the team she had worked with for many years. Before submitting her resignation letter, she found Cao Mu and asked her to take care of her five subordinates.

    "I will try my best to protect them."

     Cao Mu sighed, "But I am also a clay bodhisattva and I can't protect myself."

    "Dong Yang's wife is just pregnant, and he needs a stable income during this time."

     Min Hui said with a heavy heart, "Jiang Heng and Qing Yuan, both bought a house last year. Their wives' incomes are not high, and they are mainly responsible for the mortgage. Xiao Han's younger brother was caught in a fire at the beginning of the year and was seriously burned. His family has no medical insurance in the countryside, and He's the eldest in the family, and he's in charge of medical treatment. I'm not afraid of Tang Xin Ning that she won't be able to find a job, but this girl has a negotiable soft temper. I'm afraid that she will be bullied if she goes to another company... Sister Cao, Did Guan Chao talk to you?"

    "The specific personnel arrangement hasn't come out yet, so I don't know which chess game Cheng Qi Rang is playing. He talked to me once and asked me to be the deputy director of the sales department. I proposed it that I wanted to stay in the R&D department, but he said that Ding Yi Feng is now in charge of the R&D department, and I used to be his boss, but now it's not appropriate to become his deputy."

    "He is considerate."

    Min Hui said sarcastically. At that time, Cao Mu made the decision to drive Ding Yi Feng away. Now that she has really become his deputy, she doesn't know what kind of revenge she will receive.

    "Do you know what position He Hai Xiang is?" Cao Mu said suddenly.

    "What kind of position can he have? He is not a major technician, and his management concepts are so backward. I still understand the trend. The overall atmosphere is incompatible with the bureaucratic style. I am afraid that Cheng Qi Rang let his sharp eyes have figured it out. Keep him, we have to start Not to mention the high salary, and not being able to do much work, I thought he would be laid off.”