37.2

"How is it, soon?" He looked at the densely packed windows and codes on the screen, "Can you fix it today?" "It will take three hours to change the code, and of course the document must be changed."

    Min Hui took a drink suddenly Sipping coffee, typing while talking, the keyboard was rattling, "How about——I take it back and change it? By the way, accompany my son?"

   "No, no, no! You only came on the last day for such an important test. I can't wait..."

    "I've been online all the time."

     Min Hui said, "Why don't you go back first, Mr. He? It's fine if I'm here."

    "Stop talking nonsense and work quickly!"

    Min Hui's original intention was to put He Hai Xiang left, so she could take the opportunity to slip away, go back and put Su Quan to sleep before sneaking back. 

   Unexpectedly, He Hai Xiang decided to accompany her to the end, so she had to work obediently. Under the eyes of the boss, she didn't dare to look at the phone. Seeing it vibrating non-stop, she could only pretend to ignore it.

    Unexpectedly, the greater the pressure, the more productive the work. Min Hui worked hard for two hours, finally finished the revision, passed the test, hurriedly packed up her things and ran downstairs. 

    While running, she made a phone call: "Xin Qi, my work is done. How is Su Quan? Is he still crying? Tell him that his mother will be here soon."

     The phone over there was answered within a second, and there was no answer for a long time. It took five seconds before I heard him say quietly: "He has fallen asleep."

    "Great." Min Hui breathed a sigh of relief, "Are you tired too? I'll be back to replace you right away."

    She ran out of the building while talking Just as she was about to go to the parking lot to find her eMule, she suddenly heard a black car beeping in front of her.

    Xin Qi said on the phone, "Get in the car." Min Hui's heart felt hot and she almost cried . 

    In this dark night, Xin Qi actually came to pick her up from get off work in person, and in full view of everyone! A group of people including Zhang Xiao Han and Tang Xin Ning just came out of the gate.

    "Sister Min Hui!" Tang Xin Ning yelled, "You ordered a car? Don't leave so fast, let's go have a late-night snack together?"

    "Eat yourselves, I have to go back and look after the children."

    Min Hui didn't dare to talk too much, when the driver came out, opened the door for her, and she sat in.

    Xin Qi was sitting in the back seat, wearing Bluetooth in his right ear, typing quickly on the computer, as if answering emails. Seeing her sit in, close the computer and put it aside.

    The two were silent for a long time. In the end, it was Min Hui who spoke first: "How did you coax him to sleep?"

    "If he doesn't have yours, just touch
  mine."   

      "Where do you live? I'll take you off."    

     "Mingsen Community is just ahead, and you'll be there in five minutes."

    Min Hui said, "Let's go to the hospital first. I want to see Su Quan."

      "Let's see tomorrow     . I'll go back and accompany him later."   

      Min Hui thought to herself, given the relationship between the two of them now, Xin Qi definitely didn't come here specially to pick her up, and must have something to say.   

     But before the words were spoken, they had already arrived.  The road in the community was very dark, and Xin Qi sent her to the door of the apartment in a very gentlemanly manner.

   Min Hui took out the key and opened the door and said softly, "Come in and have a seat?"

  He froze and shook his head: " No Go to bed early."    

    "Don't you want to see your son's home and the environment in which he grew up?"

    Min Hui made a "please" gesture. He hesitated for a moment, walked in and took a look around, and immediately said: "Min Hui, please move immediately."

     "     Huh?"    

    "How can my son live in such a bad place?"   

    She was a little angry, and argued: "This place is pretty good, the house is a bit small, but the school district is good, it's close to kindergartens and hospitals, and the rent isn't cheap at all."

     "You've become the     director of research and development, but you still can't afford a decent apartment? "

    "Mr. President, if you are willing to buy a big apartment for me to live in, I will be happy to move in."

    "I, buy it for you?" Xin Qi sneered, "There are no doors."

    "Then don't dislike my apartment." Little."

    Min Hui folded her hands at his waist, "We live happily." "

   " If you live with me, it will be much more spacious."

    "Thank you, he won't live with you."

    Hearing this , he was about to explode in frustration, and finally held back: "I did some research, and the kindergarten here is very average. There is a bilingual kindergarten on Fengyuan Road ahead, which is much better than this one."

    "You can't get into that kindergarten at all  . It’s hard to get a doctor, and it’s useless to spend money.”

    “If I get him in, will you let him live with me?”

    “Xin Qi,”

     Min Hui said depressedly, “I don’t understand, you saw Your son is a very good thing, why do you have to kick me out?"

    "Because you shouldn't have come in. Su Quan was supposed to be my son and Su Tian's son."

    His eyes turned again Cold and critical, "You want to fill this vacancy, it's a dream."

    "But we..."

    "Stop fantasizing. Those days are gone."

   He said every word, "They are all you Stolen. If you weren't Su Tian, ​​I would never treat you like that."

    There was a pain in her heart, and she had nothing to say except silence. All these years, she has been thinking about this day and night, and the feeling of guilt has never diminished. Now, speaking from another person's mouth, it is even more heart-piercing.

    "Tell me, what conditions do you need to agree to give up Su Quan to me?"

    "..."

    "He will be discharged from the hospital in ten days. I don't want to come to this dirty and messy neighborhood every day."

    "Then Don't come." Min Hui yanked the door, "You can go."

    "Good night, Min Hui."

    "Good night."