69.2

"At this time?"

    "Don't you want to finalize it at the end of the year and get the certificate during the Spring Festival? It's already November, so hurry up." He said.

    "Okay, tell me."

    "His name is Qin Rui, and he is a paragliding instructor."

    "Paragliding?" Min Hui was a little puzzled.

    "Are you afraid of heights?"

    "No."

   Min Hui said, "I like bungee jumping, but I've never tried paragliding, but the two should be similar in terms of psychological challenges, right?"

   "That's good. There is one in the north of the city.  At Tianying Mountain Paragliding Base, where Qin Rui works as a coach, I made an appointment for you to meet at the coffee shop at the base at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning."

    "Is this...too urgent?"

    Min Hui didn't have any thoughts at all, " I've been busy with work recently."

    "Tomorrow happens to be Saturday. He said that we can chat first, and then take you to go paragliding."

    Xin Qi encouraged enthusiastically, "I've done the math, and you didn't suffer a loss. One flight is 900 yuan. You don’t need to pay for it, it’s really profitable."

    "Then you have to like each other, right? Otherwise, it’s just taking advantage..."

   " It’s okay, even if you don’t like it, you can play it, be careful not to get addicted."

    " About Qin Rui's basic situation, can you at least introduce me? I'm mentally prepared."

    "Introduction, don't you trust my vision?"

    "But—"

    "I didn't ask you to marry . He's just a blind date, if it doesn't work, change another one, what are you afraid of?"

    "...Okay. Xin Qi—"

  Min Hui wanted to bring the topic back, "The acquisition is so risky, I want to carefully consider it. Let's talk to you—"

    "Have you worked in finance?"

    "...No."

    "Then what do you use to convince me?"

    "..."

    "There's a meeting coming soon, let's stop here first, don't forget that we have a blind date tomorrow, dress up and try to catch a match."

    Min Hui wanted to say a few more words, but the phone hung up over there. She stayed there for a long time, and couldn't help muttering in her heart, seeing that Xin Qi didn't want her to wear that magnolia flower dress last night, she thought he was jealous, but she seemed to be thinking too much.

********

    Starbucks at six o'clock is very crowded.

    Min Hui ordered a cup of hot chocolate, and waited for a long time before waiting for a table. She had just taken two sips when she heard someone calling her from behind: "Min Hui, are you here too?"

   Turning around, it was Cheng Qi Rang.

    He took off his windbreaker, put it on the back of the chair, and sat on the opposite chair.

    Since the last time she beat him up in Bei Jing, they had only seen each other in meetings, not privately.

    She glanced at him and found that the injury on his face had completely healed, and even the missing tooth had been installed. For some reason, it seems that he has aged a lot recently, and a row of thin crow's feet appeared at the corners of his eyes.

    The mobile phone was in the tote bag, and she subconsciously took it out, but he stopped her: "Don't record, please give me a little privacy."

    She knew that he would come to her, but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

    She put down her hand and said coldly, "Is there something wrong? Mr. Cheng."

    "I read the HLD you wrote, and it's pretty good. I changed it for you in a few places, and it was just sent to your email—"

   "  Thank you, I'll watch it tonight."

    She said matter-of-factly.

    Then he chatted about the details of the project structure, and the two discussed it calmly. Min Hui thought he would mention BBG or Jia Jun's reports—both of which were related to her—but Cheng Qi Rang had nothing but work. Say, as if nothing happened.

    The more this happened, the more frightened she felt.

    Finally, he said lightly: "Have you ever raised a dog?"

    "No."

    "Take my advice, don't keep it."

    Min Hui glanced at him silently, not knowing why he mentioned keeping a dog.

    "My wife has a husky. You should have seen it. It was still a puppy when she bought it. I still remember the first day it came to the house, it was locked in a cage, and it kept barking in the middle of the night. It also likes to bite things. , defecate everywhere, and make the house extremely dirty."

    Speaking of this, he took a sip of coffee slowly, "In less than two months, it has grown from a puppy of more than ten catties to more than fifty catties all of a sudden. , began to shed hair, in clumps, all over the place. The aunt at home used the vacuum cleaner three times a day, but she couldn’t guarantee it was completely clean.”

      “…”

     “Although I hate dogs , my wife loves it very much. I have to go to bed with her, or I won’t sleep. My wife didn’t object, but let me get used to it. Finally, I couldn’t bear it anymore, so I had to move to the guest room—and never moved back.”

      “ Very Obviously, between you and Husky, your wife thinks Husky is cuter."

    Min Hui said sarcastically.

    "That's right."

     He admitted, "Husky also knows that I don't like it, because I have never had a good face towards it. It just wants to please my wife wholeheartedly. It is very loyal and obedient to her. Once I quarreled with my wife. He rushed over and bit me. It wasn't serious, but there was a lot of blood, and my wife didn't even look at me, and said that the dog did nothing wrong, it just wanted to protect its owner."

     Min Hui looked at it look at the watch.

    "Give me another two minutes, the story is not finished."

    "..."

    "Finally one day, my wife was not at home, and it was my turn to walk the dog. I took it to a park, where it Met a black pitbull, and suddenly the two dogs fought—”

     “ …”

    "The husky died terribly. It was bitten to death. There was blood all over the ground. It took a long time to struggle before dying. After my wife found out, she cried for a week and swore that she would never keep a dog again in her life. "

   His face shone through the window, his eyes had a cruel gray color, and he looked at her with a half-smile.    

    Min Hui's heart shrank suddenly, and she said, "What do you mean by that? "

     Looking at him without blinking, she said, "Cheng Qi Rang, wait a minute."

    She took out a piece of paper and a pen from her bag, wrote two lines on it, and threw it in front of him: "This is my resignation letter. I'm quitting."

    He sneered, stood up, put on his windbreaker and said, "Please send a message to Xin Qi: Since you have ambitions, let your horse come here, GAME ON."