53.2

The scent——

    "Did you order takeaway?"

    Xin Qi asked, "Yun Lu is in Bei Jing now     ."

   Served with toast, fried eggs and bacon, each covered with a glass lid. There is a large bowl of fruit salad in the middle.

    The coffee is also ready and placed in an insulated coffee pot. There is a piece of paper on the table, which says: "I'm sorry to bother you.——Yin Xu".

    It was only then that Min Hui remembered what happened last night, went to the table and sat down, and began to eat big mouthfuls. The fried eggs were soft, the bacon was crunchy, the toast was fried with butter, and the coffee was neither strong nor weak, and the taste was just right.

    Xin Qi glanced at his mobile phone, and suddenly asked: "Last time you said that you still need an investment of 30 million yuan, have you raised it?"

    Min Hui shook her head: "Have you changed your mind?"

    "No."

    "Then ask What is this for?"

    "Shen Lan Technology has announced its withdrawal."

   He raised his phone, "It's early in the morning. Now there are only three companies left in the second round: Guan Chao, Dong Li, and you."

    Min Hui said oh : "No surprise. Deep Blue Technology probably doesn't want to accompany you."

    "They don't want to, you want to?"

    "Xin Qi," Min Hui said with a straight face, "If you don't help, don't make sarcastic remarks. For this MBO, We are already so busy."

    "Then you still have time to hang out with your boss's husband," he continued, "Aren't you afraid of the disintegration of the team?"

  It turned out that it was because of this that Min Hui was going around for a long time. After eating eggs, she was so angry that she almost swallowed: "I was just joking, so you take it seriously. Cao Mu is so good, how dare I offend her?"

  "You are also very good, you even offended me "

    "Xin Qi——"

    "Four years ago, if I hadn't come all the way from New York to try my best to please you, you would have been able to play Su Tian so well? In the end, you blame me for not being good enough, Min Hui, you are not ashamed, I I'm going to be so mad at you!"

    Min Hui didn't want to argue with him, so she glanced at her watch and stuffed the toast into her mouth: "Yo, I have a meeting in the morning, I'll go first, I'll leave the child to you." "

   " Hey ——Hey——Min Hui——"

    "Bye!"

    ***

    Min Hui rushed to the company and was immediately stopped by Cao Mu: "Deep Blue Technology has announced its withdrawal."

   " I heard."

    "AAR has already set the price It has been added to 132 million, and it is currently negotiating with the headquarters and revising the transaction documents. The attitude of the headquarters towards us is ambiguous. AAR said that despite the fierce competition from Guan Chao and Dong Li, the bid may be higher than ours, but their terms will also be higher than ours. More stringent and demanding, the headquarters may not be able to accept it.

There was no movement at the headquarters for a long time, probably because they want to hang us as a spare tire. AAR hopes that we can raise the price a little bit higher. If the final quotation is 162 million, we are still very sure Yes."