25.2

"It's fine." Min Hui sighed, "Didn't Xia Yi Hang disappear a long time ago? Why did he reappear?"

    Min Hui, don't stand at the door, come and sit." Zi Zhu held her sat down on the sofa, "When I was ill, he said that he would accompany his father to study abroad, so he went to Europe and stayed there for several months without contacting me. Later, he sent a message I agreed to break up with the text message."

   Yao Zi Zhu looked at Min Hui seriously, "I was devastated during the operation, thanks to Ru Ji...and the colleagues in the regiment who took care of me. I am very grateful. As a result, I returned yesterday. When I arrived at the apartment, I received a document saying that the apartment had been sold and I was asked to move out within a month, and I... was dumbfounded."

    "Didn't you already buy this apartment?" Min Hui was also confused Circled.

    "Xia Yi Hang paid the money, and I'm not married to him, so his name is written on the property rights."

   Zi Zhu smiled wryly, "Actually, I broke up with him, and I don't want to occupy this apartment, it's just because of illness I was hospitalized and had no time to look for an apartment. I thought he would care about the old relationship and give me a period of time. I didn’t expect that I would move out so soon. I cleaned up the things in my house yesterday and made an appointment to meet with Yi Hang. Since we are going to move I want to discuss with him how to dispose of the things at home. There are still a lot of his own belongings in it, some jewelry, bags and so on. So I told him that I wanted to meet him. Ru Ji was afraid that I would not be healthy, and that Yi Hang’s words would irritate me, so he had to drive with me. Unexpectedly, when I saw Yi Hang, I hadn’t started talking yet, Ru Ji just got into a fight with him, and I couldn't hold him back... Min Hui, I didn't do a good job in this matter, I shouldn't have brought Ru Ji into it, but you mustn't worry too much, Ru Ji really has no other intentions, He is a good man, so he just wants to fight for me."

    "No, I don't care too much." Min Hui said softly, "Are you tired? Do you want to lie down for a while?"

   " No, I'm much better. I'm looking for a house too. Now, there are currently two alternatives, both of which are in the south of the city, quite far from here, I... will move away soon..."

    Afraid of misunderstanding, Zi Zhu panted and said a lot, then held Min Hui's hand flushed with anxiety.

    Min Hui saw a reddish scar on her wrist, and persuaded softly: "It's okay, you don't have to move so far away. If you live nearby, we can come and take care of anything. After all, it's not far from the hospital. It’s close.”

    Zi Zhu’s eyes turned red: “Thank you, Min Hui.”

    “Don’t do anything stupid, you still have your parents.”

    “Yeah.” Zi Zhu choked up, “I won’t.”

    That night, Min Hui was sleepless, and Zhou Ru Ji tossed and turned. 

   In the early hours of the morning, Min Hui looked at the dawn light outside the window and said softly, "Ru Ji, you still like Zi Zhu, right?"

    He didn't answer.

    "Let's get a divorce." Min Hui said.

    "Why?" Zhou Ru Ji suddenly sat up, "I just sympathize with Zi Zhu."

    "The way she looks at you... makes me feel," Min Hui looked at him in the dark, "I don't love you enough."

    —— For example, Zi Zhu is very clingy, and loses her temper whenever she sees him working overtime, but Min Hui never does. She has never "needed" Ru Ji very strongly, and his existence seems to be indistinct.

    ——For example, Min Hui likes to play chess, but Ru Ji thinks that only retired old men can play chess. Ru Ji likes opera, and Min Hui falls asleep every time she goes to the theater with him.

    ——For example, Zhou Ru Ji sent a text message with at least three lines, and Min Hui's reply rarely exceeded three words.

    ——For example, they each manage their own salary, and put part of their salary in a drawer at the beginning of each month for shared use. Discuss large expenses together.

    ——For example, what couples talk about the most together is: how to get through the day without missing any deadlines. How to fight the time difference when two people have to work overtime? Who will pick up the child from get off work tomorrow, who will make dinner, who will accompany the child to bed when the child is sick?

    In fact, there is nothing wrong with it. All couples in the world are busy with the same things at this age. Some people have been busy for a year without getting anything, at least they are still "successful in their careers".

    ***

    Under Min Hui's insistence, Zhou Ru Ji finally agreed to the divorce. The two quickly completed the formalities, and Min Hui didn't want anything but asked Su Quan to be raised by herself. Zhou Ru Ji insisted on paying child support, and was willing to pay half of the welfare housing to her as the joint property of the husband and wife. Min Hui was determined not to, and the two of them gave way for a long time, and finally Min Hui said: "Ru Ji, don't make it so clear, okay? You and I are not low wages, and we have no difficulty in living. Su Quan is sick, and you are a doctor. I beg you for a lot of places. If neither of us owes anyone else, I will be ashamed to come to you in the future."

    After Zi Zhu and Ru Ji remarried, they moved into Tianrun Community. Min Hui and Su Quan still live in the apartment in Ivy Garden. She and Ru Ji still meet frequently because of work, the child's illness and various examinations.

    Sometimes Min Hui cannot pick up the child because of overtime work, and Ru Ji will help her pick it up. Min Hui was on a business trip, she would either send Su Quan to Cao Mu's house or Zi Zhu's house, both of which were happy to help her take care of the children.

    Apart from being a bit lonely in life, Min Hui quickly adapted to life as a single mother.

    After Zhou Ru Ji moved away, Su Quan was the most unhappy person.

    Min Hui didn't expect this at all, nor was she mentally prepared for it.

    After knowing that Ru Ji had moved away, Su Quan cried and made noises uncharacteristically, and had to see his father every day. Min Hui never expected that Su Quan would have such a deep attachment to Ru Ji. Every time Ruji came to see him, Su Quan was as happy as if he was about to celebrate a festival, hugging Ru Ji's thigh and never letting go, refusing to let Ru Ji leave, even going to the bathroom with him.

    Ru Ji had to invent all kinds of lies to escape.

    Neither of them had experience as parents, and they were exhausted from work and their children's illnesses. 

   Su Quan usually played Lego quietly, and he couldn't tell who he was closer to. 

    Unexpectedly , the most injured person under the divorce shock wave is the child, and Min Hui regrets it very much. She always thought that Zhou Ru Ji was not Su Quan's biological father, and he was often away from home on weekdays, so there should not be such a strong bond between father and son. But she overlooked one thing. From the first day Su Quan came into this world, Zhou Ru Ji was by his side, earnestly playing the role of father: feeding milk powder, changing diapers, teaching him to speak, accompanying him Playing games, taking him to play... Ru Ji, like Min Hui, is the closest person to Su Quan.

    "Mom, why did you drive my father away?"

    If he didn't see Zhou Ru Ji for a week, Su Quan would burst into tears and refuse to sleep, "I want my father! I want to sleep with my father!"

    Min Hui would coax him every day For an hour, telling stories, playing music, and diverting his attention, Su Quan slowly fell asleep with tears in his eyes.