10.1-Brother

At 7:15 in the evening, they finally arrived in Mingshui County, got out of the car, and immediately called Tong Tian Hai, the contact person of the suspected family. Tong Tian Hai said that he would be free after nine o'clock, and made an appointment to meet at his house at nine ten.

    After leaving the passenger station, Min Hui looked around and found that it was an empty county town, facing a bumpy road, and there were vehicles driving opposite, but no traffic line could be seen. On the opposite side is a row of uneven shops, selling fruits and vegetables, snacks, fast food, hardware and sundries, etc. One of the six-story hotels has a yellow exterior wall, and there are commercial buildings on the left and right. It seems that it has not been developed recently, and there is no greenery. Some are still under construction. The cement exterior wall is only half pasted, and some building materials and sand are piled on the ground. .    

     There are still two hours before the meeting time, so they can't drag their luggage around, so Min Hui pointed to the hotel across the road: "Let's stay there tonight, let's put the luggage down first."

    Su Tian and Min Hui don't want to take too much advantage, and feel that Xin Qi can't pay for everything. The villa on the top of the hill is not affordable, and there is still money to book a hotel in a small county. She doesn't want Xin Qi to live too badly, anyway, she is also entertaining the friends of the savior. The hotel is really convenient in terms of location, only 30 steps away from them, but the decoration is extremely ordinary, there is not even a decent gate, and the inside is probably not much better, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and said to Xin Qi, "Wait Wait, let me check everyone's evaluation of this hotel first——"

    She was about to click on Ctrip, but Xin Qi held it down: "Do you really want to stay in this hotel? I booked a business hotel last night, which is farther away than this one A little bit, it’s okay according to the reviews. Of course... If you insist, I can refund it, but the deposit has already been paid."

   " Then stay at the hotel you booked. Do you need a taxi?" Min Hui asked.

    Before they finished speaking, a khaki-colored taxi stopped in front of them, and the driver poked his head out, "Mr. Xin who is going to the business hotel?"

    "Master Shen?"

    "Yes, yes."

    Xin Qi looked at the license plate, and the driver immediately Get out of the car and graciously take the luggage of the two and put it in the trunk.

    "When did you call the taxi?" Min Hui froze for a moment.

    "After booking the hotel last night. I have already booked this car. The driver will follow us for the next few days and take care of the pick-up."

    Xin Qi opened the door, "Get in the car."

    The two sat in, and Min Hui felt small. Topic: "There are taxis everywhere here, on call, so why not rent one? It's so expensive."

    " First, this is not Beijing, and there are not many taxis. Second, Tong Tian Hai lives in a remote place. , It’s not easy to take a taxi, and the law and order nearby is not good. It’s more convenient to have a car.”

    Min Hui thought for a while, and then asked: “How do you know it’s remote? Have you been here?”

    “I’ve studied the map and asked the driver.”

    "What else did you arrange?" Min Hui shrugged, "I seem to be able to be a shopkeeper with you." "

    "Smart women don't need to worry about these trivial matters, just leave them to us clumsy men."