23.2

. "Ding Yi Feng smiled. It's one thing to be inappropriate. "Look at the clothes she is wearing today. The breasts are so high, the collar is so low, the skirt is so tight, and the slits are so wide - it is obvious that she is deliberately teasing us! Director, I think you have to persuade Xiao Min that you can’t dress like this at work. There are more than 20 programmers in our company who are all single. With her around, and dressed so coquettishly, I can’t work well. It’s too easy to be distracted. ! "

    "Ding Yi Feng, it's none of your business what I wear! " Min Hui yelled angrily.

    Min Hui's breasts are relatively large, which makes her look "tight" in any clothes she wears. She is also slender, and her XS figure can't wear an XL sweater to work every day, right?

   "Director, this matter You have to take care of it! Change our company's dresscode, so she can't be allowed to wear it like this. Seeing that Ma Xin didn't say a word, Ding Yi Feng became even more eccentric, "I heard that she was expelled from Guan Chao International because she seduced her boss and misbehaved, and even got into a lawsuit." If you want me to say—"

    Min Hui stood up and was about to slap her, but Ding Yi Feng picked up the folder on the table and blocked it in time, and the documents inside were scattered all over the floor.

    "Okay! "Ma Xin shouted, "I will report this matter to Mr. He, and it will depend on his instructions. You go to work first."

    "Director Ma, I ask the company to fire Ding Yi Feng. " 

    " Joke! Fire me? Why? Go and check the company's rules and regulations. Which one should I be fired if I violate it? "

   Probably because of acne and itching, Ding Yi Feng scratched his face with his hands, "Isn't it just a joke, why make such a big deal out of a molehill?" 

    "This is not a joke, this is sexual harassment." 

    "You dress like this and harass me. You fucking harass all the men in the company!" 

   " Ding Yi Feng, since Yang Bei Bei has testified, you apologize to Min Hui first, and we will discuss what to do next in a meeting." 

    "I don't apologize! This kind of female company with moral issues should not be hired at all. "

    "It's okay not to be fired," Min Hui lost her temper, and said simply, "Then I'll go. In short, I don't work with perverts. Director Ma, please report to Mr. He. If Ding Yi Feng doesn't leave Bai'an, I will immediately Resign."

    "Young woman, don't act impulsively!"

   Seeing Min Hui getting angry, Ma Xin just wanted to calm down, "You two are the backbone of the company's technology, this is just a trivial matter. Ding Yi Feng, you are a man , I apologize in advance——"

    "I didn't seduce a man, why do I apologize?"

    "Then Min Hui, you go back and calm down. It's not a big deal, but we will take it seriously. There will be an administrative meeting next Monday. , the leaders meet, discuss it, and see how to deal with it..."

    "I don't care how to deal with it. Anyway, if Ding Yi Feng doesn't leave today, I will resign."

    Min Hui said, "Anyway, I'm still in the probationary period, so it's easy to walk around "

    "Then you go now, pack up and go home quickly. The director's words are ignored," Ding Yi Feng sneered, "It's better to leave!"

    "Ding Yi Feng——"