24.1-Purple Bead

Pushing the door open, Yao Zi Zhu was standing barefoot on the sofa, stretching her arms to take an oil painting hanging high on the wall. Probably in order to maintain the center of gravity, the whole person is stuck to the wall. When Min Hui came in, she happened to see her profile, straight nose bridge, small nose tip, low bun, a few strands of fluffy hair hanging down lazily, revealing a slender and elegant swan neck.

    The nails on which the paintings were hung were very high, and she tried a few times but couldn't get the whole painting off. Her forehead was dripping with sweat, and she was panting slightly.

    Min Hui watched from the side, a little intoxicated.

    Zi Zhu is so beautiful that even women want to get close to her. Every move is a dance, and every shot is a poster, even the lazy look is full of sexiness. Min Hui suddenly remembered a SLR camera and a set of expensive lenses in the glass cabinet in Zhou Ru Ji's study. With such a wife, the husband should develop a hobby of photography, otherwise he would let her beauty down.

    It took a while for her to realize that there was a man squatting in the corner of the sofa and tidying up several picture frames that had been unloaded from the ground. When she heard someone come in, she raised her head and said "Hi". This man can't be said to be a first-class handsome man in terms of size and appearance, but he is also considered good-looking. He has a white face, curly hair, eyes squinted as if he couldn't wake up, and the corners of his mouth are slightly raised. Cheerful and cheerful feeling. Looking at her age, he is probably in his early thirties, but he has an artist temperament that matches Yao Zi Zhu.

    The four introduced each other.

    "This is Xia Yi Hang, my boyfriend."

     Yao Zi Zhu jumped off the sofa and shook hands with Min Hui generously, "I heard that you are getting married, congratulations!"

      Min Hui was not used to this kind of scene, her face was a little red , A slight smile was the answer.

    "Registration today." Zhou Ru Ji said cheerfully, "It turned out that I was wearing the wrong color of clothes, and Min Hui asked me to come back and change."

    "You should wear white, you forgot?" Yao Zi Zhu looked at him, then at Min Hui, with soft eyes Yes, suddenly remembered something, leaned over and took out a red envelope from the bag: "Happy wedding! I wish you sweetness, harmony and beauty."

    "We also bought a gift, you must like it, and I will send it tomorrow." Xia Yi Hang said.

    Min Hui looked at the bulging red envelope, and quickly declined: "You don't have to be so polite..."

    "Ru Ji, I'm so glad you! Last time I saw you, I said you didn't have a date. You're going to get married in a week?"

Xia Yi Hang punched Zhou Ru Ji jokingly, "Did Miss Min fall from the sky?"

   " That...has a child," Zhou Ru Ji hugged Min Hui domineeringly, "Hurry up."

    When he said this, Yao Zi Zhu was stuffing a red envelope into Min Hui's hand, and her body couldn't help trembling: "People are really different. Min Hui, when I was with Ru Ji, he refused to have children, saying that after forty Thinking about it again, being with you immediately—"

    "——it happened outside the plan." Zhou Ru Ji shrugged.

    Min Hui didn't know how to answer, so she could only giggle.

    Seeing that the two looked unnatural, Yao Zi Zhu didn't ask any more questions, and quickly changed the subject: "When will the wedding be held? "

   "Invite some friends to Huidong Hotel for a meal, and the time and place will be sent to you in the evening, so you both must come."

    "Must." Xia Yi Hang shook hands with Zhou Ru Ji seriously, "I will definitely be there. Congratulations! "

    "Then, the paintings are all packed. Here is the key. I'll give it back to you."

    Yao Zi Zhu took a key out of the key ring and handed it to Min Hui. Table mahjong.

    "Okay, okay," Min Hui had a good impression of Zi Zhu and felt that she was very kind, "I heard you moved to a bigger house?"

     "Yes, it's your neighbor."

    "Huh?"

    "If Didn't Ji tell you, we live on the 32nd floor, and we'll be there by going up three floors."

    Zhou Ru Ji was changing his shirt, and he was embarrassed when he heard that.

    The penthouse apartment in Ivy Garden is probably the most expensive apartment in this area, with four bedrooms, two living rooms and three bathrooms, more than 200 square meters, and the price is around 15 million. Min Hui knew this because when she first came to Bin Cheng, there was a female executive in the company who lived on the top floor of this community. When she bought furniture, she even sent pictures to everyone, which left a deep impression on her.

    "Min Hui, don't get me wrong—"

    Yao Zi Zhu quickly explained, "I was interested in that house. At that time, the owner was in a hurry to sell it and lowered it by more than two million. Ru Ji paid the down payment. I didn't expect the renovation to start yet. We left. I really like this house, and I really don't want to sell it. Ru Ji is also very good. He said that he can wait until I get the down payment before going through the transfer process. I have never lived in it. Until I was with Yi Hang this year, and Yi Hang helped me repay the down payment I owed. The property rights of this apartment were officially transferred over last month, and we just started the renovation. Don’t mind, we and Ru Ji both We are still good friends, Yi Hang was also his colleague before, and we often played together."

    "It's okay, I don't mind." Min Hui said.

    "We have to register," Zhou Ru Ji glanced at his watch, "See you on Saturday!"

   " We'll leave after tidying up the house. I'm sorry to mess up the house."

   Yao Zi Zhu picked up a rag and wiped the sofa Wipe the footprints on it.

    "You don't need to tidy up, just take the painting away. Don't forget there is another picture in the bedroom!"

    "Okay."

    The four said goodbye to each other, and Zhou Ru Ji took Min Hui's hand and quickly got off the elevator.

    In the car, Min Hui joked, "Ru Ji, you two are so funny. You bought such a big house, why did you leave?"

    " Her favor, impulsive purchase."

    "We broke up, why do you still live downstairs with her? It's so inconvenient to meet up and down the stairs."

    "It's her who wants to leave, not me, I am not... Do you still want to redeem it?"

    "..."

    "I don't know that she fell in love with Xia Yi Hang within half a year."

    "He is also a surgeon?"

    "Plastic surgery. Their whole family is in this field. His father opened several clinics in Bin Cheng, in Beijing, There are branches in Shanghai, have you heard of 'Fengyi Jiamei Plastic Surgery'?"

   " I heard that many movie stars go to that hospital for plastic surgery?"

    "Yes. To be honest, Xia Yi Hang is a good doctor and he is quite funny. At home If you have money, even if you sleep all day long and don’t work, money can still make money. Unlike us salaried people, whose wages are relatively high, we have to drink northwest wind when we rest.”

   “Are you familiar with Xia Yi Hang?”

    “Before He worked in a hospital. After his father fell ill, he resigned to help his father’s clinic and never came back. I introduced Zi Zhu to him. A friend in the dance troupe wanted to do facial fine-tuning. Once you come and go, you will get acquainted... -->>