57.1-Resignation

It happened to be lunch time. In order to prevent Xin Qi from making trouble, Min Hui took him to a barbecue restaurant on the fourth floor.

    "Recently, I love the spicy pork knuckles here, and I don't know why I'm so addicted. I come here every noon."

   Min Hui found a seat by the window and sat down, holding the menu and said to Xin Qi, "His family's The celery lily is also doing well, I remember you like it, let’s order a pig’s trotter and a celery lily, and the store will send a winter melon and dried shrimp soup.”

   As she spoke, she ticked off the menu with a ballpoint pen.

    "Shoe sellers are naturally interested in feet."

    Xin Qi leaned back slightly, narrowed his eyes and looked at her, "What's so strange about that?"

    She gave him a white look.

    The decoration of the store is in the style of a small farmyard. The chairs are a bit short, and he is not very comfortable to sit on. It seems that he should not appear here in a suit and leather shoes.

    "It's hard to treat a guest," he said lightly, "Can't you treat me to something good?"

     "Sorry, I just lost my job."

    He smiled teasingly, and crossed his legs: "You are not poor. Zhou Ru Ji, Didn't he lend you one million?"

    "It's already been paid back."

    On the night Guan Chao announced the acquisition of Bai'an, Min Hui refunded the money owed to Zhou Ru Ji, plus an extra ten thousand. Equivalent to interest. Zhou Ru Ji replied a text message saying that there is no need to be so anxious. Min Hui thought to herself that Zi Zhu was seriously ill and had been using the Hong Kong version of T medicine for a while, which costs 20,000 yuan a piece, and there are many places where money is needed. She didn't move Deng Chen's money, because it was in the nature of investment, so it would be bad to pay it back early.

    Sure enough, which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted. Xin Qi said: "Deng Chen also lent you one million."

    "How do you know?"

    "You borrowed money for MBO, and now MBO has failed. Wouldn't the million be useless?"

    His gaze He kept staring at an oil stain on the table, and did not remove it for a long time. 

   Seeing this, Min Hui had no choice but to take out a wet paper towel from her bag and wipe off the oil stain bit by bit.

    Only then did his gaze flicker to her face.

    "I borrowed this million for one year, and I promised him 10% interest. It hasn't arrived in a year yet."

    Min Hui said, "Why, he asked you to ask me to pay back the money?"

    " No. He owed me some money, so he mortgaged the debt to me."

   He looked at her with a gloomy look.

    "Ok." Min Hui shrugged, "The money is still on the account. If you want it, I'll transfer it to you tomorrow. But - I won't pay the 10% interest."

     "Don't worry."

    He Said, "It's okay to pay me back after one year, I still want 10% interest."

   "Why do  n't you worry about it?"

    "I just want to tell you that the creditor has changed."