22.Scissors

Min Hui was stunned, then woke up suddenly, and said to the waiter, "Excuse me, do you have any scissors?

    " Inches long, she said sorry, "I had a small one, but I don't know where I put it. This one is for cutting cloth, be careful, it's very sharp."

  "Thank you." Pull, put the scissors in her arms, rush out of the store door and rush downstairs.

    It was close to ten o'clock, and the mall was about to close. Because it was a weekend, there was a movie theater inside, and there were still many customers.

    Even so, the man in the gray trench coat was very eye-catching in the crowd because of his tall stature and aura. He carried a shopping bag and walked towards the elevator at the end of the corridor without haste.

    With Min Hui's character, at this moment she would definitely run after her, but there were too many troublemakers, so she was afraid of causing a commotion, so she had to walk quickly.

    Seeing that she was about to walk behind the man in the windbreaker, which was only an arm's length away, Min Hui took a sudden step forward, and was about to pull out the scissors when she was suddenly hugged tightly from behind, and a voice whispered in her ear. Roar: "Don't be impulsive."

    She doesn't need to turn her head to know that it is Zhou Ru Ji.

    "Let me go!" She twisted her body and resisted vigorously, but those arms bound her like iron clamps, making her unable to move.

    A few students who looked like students in the crowd stopped curiously and observed them.

    Zhou Ru Ji took her into his arms, kissed her on the face, and said with a smile, "Baby, don't be angry, I'll buy it for you."

    It turned out that the lovers were quarreling, and the students left laughing.

    Min Hui was dragged and dragged by him to an empty corner. After her breathing gradually subsided, it took five minutes before Zhou Ru Ji dared to let go of her hands: "Give me the scissors."

  She gritted her teeth and ignored.

    "Bring the scissors." His voice was still calm, but with a little more strength.

    Finally, she pulled out the scissors from her bosom and handed them to him.

    "You're really courageous, aren't you afraid of going to jail?" Zhou Ru Ji looked at her and sighed, "There's a child in your stomach. Seeing how angry you are, the child belongs to him, right?"

    "No."

    "What a coward. If he likes a woman, he will marry her openly. With his ability, he will not be poor if he leaves Guan Chao and that wife. Why is this? He doesn’t know you are pregnant—”

   “Zhou Ru Ji, let me tell you Once again, this is not his child."

    "Okay, okay, no, no."

     He coaxed in a low voice, "Be happy, this kind of courageous man is not worth getting angry, let alone using a knife! Let's go, no more takoyaki , That thing gets angry, the more you eat, the more it burns. There is a bubble tea in front, I will buy you a cup, calm down."

    The two returned the scissors, bought a cup of milk tea each and walked out of the mall.

    She doesn’t know when the sky began to drizzle, and the night in Ben Cheng, under the colorful neon lights and the smell of popcorn, has a joyful and festive meaning. But Min Hui felt that none of this had anything to do with her. She has nothing to do with the city either. But the street lamps above her head with silvery-white halos made her feel like she was standing on the stage again, with countless gazes shooting at her like machine guns. And whether the man next to her who is about to marry her is willing to help her block a bullet is not clear.