48.2

"always remember its taste. "

   The light in the bedroom was dim, and Min Hui stared blankly at the ceiling, "It's , fragrant and spicy.

    "Yun Lu knows how to cook, just tell him if you want to eat. " 

    " Fish are different. "

    " Isn't it just crucian carp."

    "There is still a difference in taste between crucian carp that has eaten Guhua and crucian carp that has not eaten Guhua. " 

    "Okay, I will find a chance to eat in the future. " 

    " Xin Qi? "

    "Huh? "

    "Do you have a girlfriend? " 

    "No." "

    "How come?  So many years have passed, I have been married and divorced, and you don't even have a girlfriend? "

    "No." 

    "Then there are some things... how do you solve them? " 

   She turned around and looked at him narrowly in the dark.

    "Why do you ask this?" He said lazily.

    "Curiosity. " 

    Min Hui salivated and said, "I want to know how you persevered. "

    "I'm preoccupied with other things. "

    "Other...what's the matter? " 

    "For example: to make money." 

"Another example: Waiting for Su Tian. "

    Min Hui was silent for a while, then said: "Waiting—isn't it a 'thing'? You did nothing."

    "Waiting is of course one thing. Waiting for Su Tian is the biggest thing in my life. " 

   His voice suddenly rose, and he looked like he was ready to quarrel at any time.

    As soon as he said this, Min Hui immediately wanted to leave. She glanced at her son and said, "I think Quan Quan has fallen asleep."

    "Wait a minute, he fell asleep before you came, and woke up as soon as I sat up. " 

    "Okay. "

    The two talked on the bed without talking, and gradually closed their eyes.

    At dawn, Min Hui found herself curled up in Xin Qi's arms. She hugged him tightly, as if hugging a human-shaped pillow.

    It's hot, no wonder she is sweating.

    She struggled slightly, but did not break away. Xin Qi slept soundly, his hair was disheveled on his forehead, his face was pressed tightly against Min Hui's ears, his breathing was calm and long, and her ears were slightly itchy when blowing.

    She had no choice but to pat his face with her hands: "Xin Qi, wake up, wake up!"

    He opened his eyes suddenly, looked at her half asleep, and then looked around: "Huh? You didn't leave?"

    " You asked me to lie down for a while, and I was tired from the overnight train ride, so I fell asleep."

   " You...didn't do anything, did you?" he said.

    Min Hui suddenly became angry and kicked him under the quilt: "What can I do? I haven't asked you what you did!"

    "Sorry, I fell asleep."