17.2

Yes, what she was found out, and all the details were explained.

    "Originally, I wanted to tell you directly... the moment we met. But, you said you had an important operation, and I'm afraid you won't be able to accept the news of her death... I didn't mean to hide it from you, really, Xin Flag, I have no malicious intentions."

   In order not to irritate him, her voice was very low, her tone was very soft, and she looked like she was going to catch him.

    But his roar became louder: "Didn't it be intentional? You said it wasn't intentional? For so many days, we've been together every day, and you have a thousand chances to confess to me. Why didn't you say it? Hmm? Min Hui, why didn't you say it? !Eat and sleep with me! What on earth do you want?"

    "I... once... I confessed, but...you didn't hear... fell asleep..." "

    "You can really confess! Damn!" He scolded, "Pick when I'm asleep?"

    "...I'm sorry." She began to sob, "I don't know why this happened...I want to confess every day, I think...I'm probably...too I like you. Xin Qi, don't be angry, you, drink some water..."

    Seeing that his lips were black and purple with anger, she was so frightened that she handed him a glass of water on the table, but he grabbed it and slammed it down Hit the wall.

    There was a "bang", and the glass splashed everywhere.

    "You think Su Tian is a working girl, a foot-washing girl, and you treat yourself as her and pay me back, so I've earned it, right?"

   Seeing her dodging away in fright, he grabbed her and threw her like a He brought the chick in front of me like that, and yelled into her ear, "But have you ever thought about it, you are not Su Tian, ​​why should I like you? It's not like I haven't seen a good woman before, you are a fairy me I don't like you either!"

    "I... didn't intend to take her life away on purpose," Min Hui argued desperately, "I didn't know her, and I didn't expect her to save me at all... At that time, I just wanted to die, I didn't think too much about it..."

    "Dead? Damn you! You don't want to die!"

    He roared like thunder, making her ears buzz, "If you really want to die, why are you still alive now? Are you pretending so hard? Playing cosplay Are you addicted? Still with me... FXCK! Disgusting! Disgusting! When I think of this, I wish I could take off a layer of skin everywhere I touched you!"

    She stared blankly at him, non-stop Weeping, he strangled her collar tightly with both hands, making her breathless.

    "You killed her, Min Hui." He let go of his hand suddenly, and took two steps back, "She gave you the swimming ring, you don't have to! Since you are going to die, let's die more simply and beautifully , can’t you? Don’t f*cking muddle along and take another life!”

    “It was my fault… I’m sorry… but I definitely don’t want to kill her. If things can happen again, I—”

   “Can it happen again?” His eyes were red, "You go to die now, go to die right away, go and get Su Tian back, if you can do this again, I agree! FXCK! FXCK! FXCK!"

   Min Hui has never seen any man in front of her .

    With tears streaming down his face, he sat dejectedly on the sofa, crying with his head in his arms, for half an hour without saying a word.

    She didn't know what to do, so she walked up to him gently, wanting to apologize seriously: "Xin Qi, I'm sorry..."

    "Get out!"