18.1-Interview

After three months.

    October in Bin Cheng is the best season of the year, it is cool, dry and fragrant with sweet-scented osmanthus.

    After returning from Xingshui, Min Hui rented a small apartment of 40 square meters in the city center, with one bedroom, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. She stayed at home and played games. Deposits can only be withdrawn, and finally decided to go out to find a job.

    During this period, she contacted the volunteers of the family tracing website several times, and screened the new information released in the recent period, but found no clues related to or suspected of Su Tian's brother. Volunteers also advised her to treat it rationally and not to waste money indiscriminately.

    The search for relatives has come to a standstill.

    On the contrary, Sir Chen from the Mushuihe Police Station sent her several WeChat messages, complaining that Xin Qi was "endlessly" torturing the police over there. 

   Invite the underwater salvage team to re-salvage in suspicious places, and visit hospitals, emergency centers, and rescue stations to see if there is an unknown female patient who died of falling into the water or lost her memory. 

  Advertised in newspapers, self-media, and TV stations, and offered huge rewards...

   But the body was not found, and all the floating corpses in the Mushui River were scooped up.

    Later, he heard that he had a sudden illness and it was quite serious. No one dared to move him, so they put him in Mushuihe Hospital. He flew to Beijing and invited a cardiologist to come and treat him. He stayed there for a month. After his health improved, he was forcibly "escorted" by his brother back to the United States.

    Every time she received a text message from Sir Chen, Min Hui could imagine Xin Qi's lonely, sad and hopeless appearance from just a few words, and would feel sad for several days.

    After Xin Qi returned to the United States, Sir Chen never sent another message. The last text message was to remind her not to forget to apply to the court to declare Su Tian's death two years later, because "things will come to an end one day."

    After submitting ten resumes, Min Hui got three interview opportunities.

   However, during this time she was in poor health and a very bad mood: dizziness, insomnia, fatigue, migraines, loss of appetite - turning her into a fussy and irritable woman. With her grades and academic qualifications, the resumes she has always submitted are all hits, but she underestimated the influence of Guanchao International in the industry.

    In the first interview, she looked at the level of the written test questions and thought it was too bad, so she turned around and left.

   The second company is a big company with good conditions, and she easily passed the written test. During the interview, the male examiner repeatedly questioned her about her relationship with Cheng Qi Rang, how she "offended" Guan Chao International, and was kicked out. Min Hui didn't want to explain. Exit, walk away.

    The examiner was not reconciled, and wrote a special email to scold her, saying that she had an arrogant attitude, and she didn't want to be in this industry anymore. She was not reconciled, and wrote a longer email to scold him, saying that he only has gossip in his mind and has no job, and he is not worthy of being a CEO. She wish him all business losses.

    After a week of laziness, she received two more interview notices, one near and one far away, so she decided to try the nearest one first. "Its small-scale technology subsidiary is engaged in software development for artificial intelligence and medical diagnosis. The company has just been established for half a year and is still recruiting. Min Hui's previous work—although it was only a short six months—plus her internship experience as a graduate student, is in line with the direction of the company.