42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil

Min Hui has an urge to tell Ru Ji about Yin Xu's cheating. He is more mature than herself in interpersonal relationships, so he may be able to give some advice. After thinking about it, she decided not to say it. Zhou Ru Ji is a man of action, and has a good relationship with Yin Xu, so she is afraid he won't be able to keep the secret.

    At nine o'clock in the evening, Min Hui had just left work, and Yin Xu sent Su Quan back to Mingsen Community.

    "The little guy has a really big appetite today. The three children eat more and taste better."

   Yin Xu strode in with the child in his arms, "He fell asleep on the road, should he put it on the sofa or on the bed?"

   "Let me do it."

    Min Hui took Su Quan and put him in the bedroom, covered the quilt, closed the door, and returned to the living room.

    "Thank you, it's really helpful."

    She picked up the teapot, hesitated to speak, "What do you want to drink? Tea or coffee?" "

    "No, I have something to do at home, I have to go back quickly."

     He turned to the door Walked, walked two steps and stopped, "Min Hui—"

    "Huh?"

    "Today, in the parking lot..."

    Min Hui looked at him and didn't speak for a long time.

    "I saw a person holding a child standing opposite the glass door. I didn't know it was you at the time."

    Yin Xu said, "Later Cao Mu called and said you were coming to see the child off, so I guessed..."

     "It was me " Min Hui nodded, and looked calmly, "Do you have anything to say?"

    His face flushed "shua", hesitated for a long time, bowed his head and said: "It's my fault, it's my fault. I recently ...I don't know what's wrong...In short...don't tell Cao Mu, please? I beg you?"

    Min Hui sighed coldly: "What are you planning?"

    He looked blank, not understanding her words. Meaning: "These two women, who do you decide to go with?"

    "Of course it's Cao Mu."

    He said eagerly, "I haven't known Xiao Zhen for long... I was impulsive..."

She shuddered in her heart: "So Did you initiate it?"

    "No, she said she wanted to learn tennis, and asked me to teach her. She even bought a racket, jersey, and shoes seriously... Cao Mu happened to have a membership card, and the annual fee was quite expensive. She didn't use it, so she gave it to her. She  comes to play every day, and I happen to be there too, so I’ll teach her when I have time, and I’ll get to know her after a few visits.”

     “So— she comes to play, and Cao Mu knows?”

    “Yes. The membership card was given by her.”

    “ She's really big-hearted."

    For some reason, Min Hui thought of Su Tian, ​​who asked her to watch her bag when they first met, and was unguarded against strangers.

    "It's my fault. I failed her trust. Xiao Zhen and I only met each other on the tennis court. The children were all there when we were tutoring. Except for what you saw, we didn't do anything else."

   He said Explain in a low voice.

    "What I saw is serious enough."

    "You know Cao Mu's temper, don't tell her, okay? I will break up with Ye Xiao Zhen immediately, and I won't do it again in the future."