56.Horse Step

It only took Min Hui two days to put all the documents that need to be handed over into categories on the company's shared Conflunce enterprise knowledge management platform. She sent He Hai xiang an email to inform him that the handover was over.

   Within three minutes, He Hai Xiang actually went to the office to find her in person. He changed his harsh attitude and said, "Min Hui, there is no need to rush the handover. I have a happy event. I want to tell you: After research and decision by the company's leaders, starting today, you will be granted one month's paid vacation, and at the same time, you will be given 20 months' salary at one time as a reward for successfully developing GS1.0."

    Min Hui was stunned.  After a while, she didn't expect He Hai Xiang to be so generous: "Then—what about other people? Do Zhang Xiao Han and Wang Qing Yuan have them too?"

"No, I will give it at the end of the year."

    "But—"

    "You also know that the commercialization of medical AI is very difficult, and the company has not yet made a lot of money."

  He Hai Xiang knew what she was going to say, and quickly interrupted, "This is just to keep you. Last month you worked a lot of overtime for GS1.0. This month, you can take a good rest and find a place with beautiful mountains and rivers for vacation. As long as you are in China, you can choose the location at will. Reimbursement for accommodation and air tickets back. Let’s put aside the matter of resignation for now.”

    “Thank you Mr. He. But I have already said that I will not—”

    “I know, I know. You won’t go to work in Guan Chao, right? Honestly To be honest, Min Hui, Guan Chao is a good company. If you don’t think about yourself, you have to think about your child. Your son is in such poor health, and Guan Chao’s salary, treatment and medical benefits are quite good. How much can it solve your worries? Mr. Cheng also attaches great importance to you, and called me several times, asking me to keep you no matter what."

    Min Hui looked at him indifferently.

    "I know that you and Mr. Cheng have had unpleasant experiences before, but they have put it down, so you can let it go too. Guan Chao International is the leader in our industry. If you do medical AI without going abroad, the best way to get along is to enter Guan Chao . I'll give you a month to think about it, don't rush to refuse, think about the child, think about the future. If you still decide to leave after a month, let's talk about it, okay?"

   Min Hui thought, He Hai Xiang's delaying trick.  It's too clumsy, thinking that everything can be done with money. But it is rare for him to give such a long vacation for the first time. So she didn't bother to contradict, let alone explain, so she smiled lightly and said, "Okay."

    He Hai Xiang thought that his persuasion had worked, and walked away happily with brisk steps.

    ***

    Thinking that she was about to be "leisure", Min Hui didn't take a day off, and went to Ruide Commercial Building early the next morning.

    "Zhao Mu Sports" opens at nine o'clock and requires employees to report in at half past eight. When Min Hui arrived, Yin Xu was replenishing goods in the warehouse, followed closely by a pretty girl, and the two checked the list one by one. Yin Xu was wearing a white Nike hoodie, black basketball shorts, and training leggings, looking energetic and handsome.

    "Your main job is e-commerce, and I need you to help me design an online sales platform. You can do these things at home, and you don't need to come to the counter every day. We don't have many full-time waiters here, and they are usually college students who work. Usually leave after working for a few months, if there is not enough manpower and need to take over, I will call you again." Yin Xu said.

The Love You Give Me (You Give Me Like) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara