7.Villa Hotel

Min Hui felt that at this moment she absolutely couldn't marry Xin Qi, and she was just acting as Su Tian temporarily, so she couldn't do it. Of course, if repaying Su Tian means marrying Xin Qi, there is nothing wrong with that. After all, if someone sacrificed a life, doing something for her and fulfilling her last wish can be regarded as repaying her kindness.

    But the problem is: the foundation of all marriages is true love. And the cards that Min Hui can play are all fake. She was afraid that the fake show would come true, and she was even more afraid that Xin Qi would not be able to agree or forgive her kindness after the truth came out.

    There is another possibility, although it is already very slim, but it still exists: what if Su Tian is still alive? Come back to him again? Seeing the person she sacrificed her life to save enjoying her childhood sweetheart boyfriend, wouldn't Min Hui become a sinner through the ages?

    "Wait for the marriage."

    In order to make her tone look firm, she didn't say "OK?"

  "Is it okay?" or "What do you think?"

    Seeing the disappointment on Xin Qi's face, she swallowed, and added: "Surgery comes first. You should go back to New York as soon as possible, and I'll find my brother myself."

  She wished he would leave tomorrow so that she wouldn't have to Acting every day is afraid of going through the roof.

    Speaking of this, no matter how stupid a person is, she can tell that she is making excuses for not wanting to stay with him.

    Xin Qi stared blankly at her and didn't speak for a long time. His face was flushed red for a while, and then turned pale. During the alternation of red and white, he nodded: "You can wait for the marriage. But I must accompany you to find my brother."

    "Why?"

    "I'm afraid you will be trafficked on the way."

    "How is it possible—"

    "You have been trafficked once."

    "That was when I was a child."

    "Anyway, no, You don't worry. And I want to be with you Together. Find my brother together, go back to New York together, finally wait for you, I don't want to be separated from you again."

    Well, the previous words are in vain again.

    "Tian Tian, after all, we haven't seen each other for thirteen years. Everyone has changed a lot. I can adapt to you very quickly, but it seems that it will take some time for you to adapt to me. Take your time, don't worry."

   He smiled and move.  He put her hand in his own and shook it, "I'm sorry, I was too impatient and only thought about my own feelings."

    She stared at him blankly, not knowing what to do.

    "Where do you live? Is it far  from here?" "Not far, it's in a nearby homestay. It's a five-minute walk down there."

    Yehua Lake is not only a scenic spot but also a famous summer resort. There are few hotels and villas, and the nearby villagers make a living by running homestays. The price is affordable, and three meals a day are included, which is refreshing and clean.

    "Do you think it's okay? You move to my hotel first. The hotel has a special car to go to the station. Let's go to Suihua from the hotel tomorrow to find your brother?" Xin Qi said.

    "Hey, don't be so troublesome, I have paid for the accommodation," Min Hui said, "It's very convenient for me to take a taxi to the station. Let's meet at the station." .