41.Yin Xu

Su Quan was crying in the car, making Min Hui flustered, and it was hard to coax him.

     The taxi had already turned to Zhongshan Road, and the Xianghe Building was just in front of her.

  Min Hui's cell phone rang, and Cao Mu's urgent voice came from the bluetooth "Xiao Hui, you forgot the meeting in the morning? It's about to start, why haven't you arrived yet? Everyone is waiting for you."

      "I'll be there soon, I'll be there soon, wait for me for five minutes!"

    Min Hui hugged Su Quan Said, "By the way, Sister Cao, Quan Quan is all by my side. Can you help me find someone to look at them during the meeting?"

    " Unexpectedly, Mr. He disagreed at all, saying that Bai'an is a place to work, not a kindergarten..."

    Min Hui was stunned.

    Although the operation was successful and he recovered well, Su Quan still needs to recuperate at home, and he will not be able to start kindergarten until three months at the earliest. 

  Min Hui originally planned to take half a month's personal leave to take care of the children after the work at hand was over, but if that didn't work, she would have to find a full-time nanny. Although she was very conflicted in her heart, she had no choice.

    "What should I do? He just finished the discharge procedure, and Su Quan's bed is gone."

   Min Hui said anxiously, "Jia Jun is not here, he went to interview."

    "Well, you go to the Four Seasons Tennis Club on Dongping Road , "Cao Mu immediately said, "Yin Xu is playing there, you go directly to him and hand over the child to him."

    Dongping Road is nearby, but Min Hui hesitated: "Is it convenient? It was supposed to be picked up in the afternoon... ...Why don't you give me a call first?"

    Yin Xu's family was wealthy, and he was an only son, neither earning money nor lacking money. Although he does not go to work, he is not an otaku, and he especially likes outdoor sports. In addition to grocery shopping, cooking, and taking care of the children, the rest of the time is either playing golf or running, and often playing golf in summer. In case someone has already made arrangements, wouldn't it be too disappointing to force a child into him?

    "Convenience and convenience! He doesn't look at his phone when he's playing. Hurry up and come back after dropping off the kids. I'll be waiting for several meetings. Mr. He has already made a fuss."

    He Hai Xiang's growl can be heard through the earphones  , Min Hui quickly said, "Okay, thank you, Sister Cao!"

    The driver turned around and drove towards Dongping Road, and arrived at the Four Seasons Tennis Club five minutes later.

    Min Hui walked to the front desk with the child in her arms, saw a girl sitting in front of the computer, and quickly asked, "Which court is Yin Xu on?"

   " Coach Yin? He just left after playing. You should be able to find him in the parking lot."

    "Where is the parking lot?"

    "At the back door. Go forward and turn left, there is a glass door, just push it open."

    Fearing that she would not meet Yin Xu, Min Hui ran for a while with the child in her arms, and found a glass door. The door, just about to push it out, suddenly froze.

    In the distance, beside a black Toyota SUV, stood a man in sportswear with a tennis bag on his back. Although there was only a silhouette, Min Hui recognized that it was Yin Xu. He was talking to a waist-length woman wearing a white Nike jersey, and the two were holding hands in a very intimate manner. After speaking, the girl got into the car with him and sat in the co-pilot.