69.1-Profit Seeking

Min Hui was stunned: "Placard?"

    It was the first time she heard of this word as an ignorant woman.

    "That is to say - BBG intends to acquire Guan Chao International, and the stock in its hands has already accounted for 5% of Guan Chao's total share capital. According to the rules, it has to raise a card."

  Cao Mu explained, "Guan Chao's stock price Not high, the A-share market has been in the doldrums this year, and with such cheap bargaining chips, if Xin Qi is thinking about it, of course it is a good opportunity."

    Min Hui couldn't figure it out: "How can he buy such a large-scale Guan Chao? How much will it cost? The price?"

    "There should be strong financial support behind it, otherwise, this big fish will be hard to eat."

  Cao Mu said, "Cheng Qi Rang is not stupid. If something really happens, there must be a lot of helpers. As the saying goes, a strong dragon can’t beat a local snake——Xin Qi’s move is quite risky, and he might be bitten back if he can’t eat it.”

   Having said this, Min Hui became nervous. At the beginning, she didn't know how to fight with Guan Chao, thinking that she could win if she was reasonable, but in the end it was a chicken and egg fight, and she almost lost her life. Xin Qi is a foreigner, and BBG wants to pry off the largest technology company in Bin Cheng just a few months after moving to Bin Cheng, can it work? For a while, she couldn't help but doubt a lot: "If BBG's acquisition of Guan Chao succeeds, what benefits will it bring?"

   " Of course there are many benefits." Cao Mu shrugged, "Guan Chao's profitability has always been good. This is called low risk, stable income, and it is very cost-effective to pay dividends. If it is managed well and the stock price rises, BBG can sell its stocks to cash out and make a lot of money in the short term. In Guan Chao, you can also control the technical resources and decision-making resources in Guan Chao's hands, integrate with his own existing resources, and realize the integration of industry and finance..."

    She crackled and analyzed a bunch of them, and Min Hui half understood , she had to ask again:

    "How much does it cost for BBG to control Guan Chao ?"

    When Min Hui heard this, her jaw almost dropped in surprise: "Ten billion? Can BBG come up with so much money?"

    In her impression, BBG's Asia-Pacific branch is not big. The office area in Beijing has only one floor, with a total of 100 to 200 employees, which can't keep up with Guan Chao's fraction.

    "I'm afraid I can't rely on the BBG family. But there is a Yuan Mao Group behind him. The boss is Su Zhong He, who is a major shareholder of BBG. That company is an insurance company with very strong funds."

   Min Hui finally understood why Xin Qi met last night. Come to her and ask her to resign. 

   At this moment, Cheng Qi Rang, who knew the news, must have thought that she was colluding with Xin Qi to take revenge for the sexual harassment incident, so he would not let her have a good life, right?

    "Then what should we do?"

   Min Hui asked in a low voice, "Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight?"

    " An yes, here... Alas, there are too many cores, we don't count!"

    Cao Mu waved her hand, "The rise of Guan Chao is a matter of the last ten years, and it has something to do with Cheng Qi Rang's management ability.

    In a sense Said, he can be regarded as one of the founders. With his temper, how could he be inferior to others? He must have fought back desperately. Xin Qi wanted to control Guan Chao to drive him away...it was not easy."