55.2

Slowly come to her side. Yin Xu poked his head out of the car window and called, "Min Hui!"

    "Brother Yin?"

    Min Hui was taken aback. She remembered that Yin Xu's car was a Toyota SUV. How did it start?

    "Where are you going? I'll give you a ride."

    "No, it's right in front, Red Commercial Building."

    "I'm going there too, come up."

    The noodles were brand new, and Min Hui sat on them and smelled a smell The "new car" smell.

    "Brother Yin, why did you change your car?"

    "I left my SUV to Cao Mu. Now I have a small business and need a truck to tow the goods."

    Yin Xu said, "I opened a sporting goods store on the third floor of Ruide. The store mainly deals in brand sports shoes, such as Nike, Reebok, Under Armour, New Brunswick, Skechers, Adidas, etc."

    "When did it happen?"

    "After the divorce, the money is left
to the wife and children, I don’t have enough, so I have to find a way to make money.”

    Yin Xu said while driving, “I just sold an old house and set up a shop here.”

     “How is the business?”

     “Just started. But it   ’s great I'm too busy these days."

    Yin Xu said, "I hired fifteen college students to work as salesmen for me."

   "  Fifteen?" Min Hui was startled, "Is your store not small? "

    "The store takes up one-third of the third floor, which is quite big compared to other stores."

    He pointed to the back of the car, "No, it sells very fast, so I have to go to the warehouse twice a day to get it."

     "Goods."

    "Are there any children's shoes?"

    "Yes, I have a children's section, selling a small number of children's shoes, mainly Nike and Keski."

    When  he said this, Min Hui became curious and followed him all the way. Got to the third floor, got out of the elevator and turned right, and there was a newly renovated store called "Zhao Mu Sports".

    "Why is it called this name?"

    "I miss Cao Mu day and night."

    Yin Xu chuckled, "Does it sound nice? Does it rhyme?"

    Min Hui rolled her eyes at him: "Pull it down."

    Walking into the store, there are all the furnishings inside. , a dazzling array of things, and the sneaker display area has a sense of design.

    "The decoration is very good, did you hire a special designer?"

    "I designed it myself, and I asked a student from the Academy of Fine Arts to draw out my ideas, and hired two good carpenters—it's actually very simple."

    "Does Sister Cao Mu know?"

    "I haven't told her yet. She has a big temper. Her acquisition failed and she was in a bad mood. I've been too scared to talk to her recently. I quietly leave after taking the children and cooking dinner every day. It's gone."

    "Brother, why did you turn yourself into a part-time worker?"

    "It's just an atonement."

    Min Hui looked at him, dumbfounded.

    "Cao Mu said you plan to resign?"

    "I have already resigned, just today. It will take some time to hand over the work."

    Min Hui asked casually, "By the way, are you short of manpower? Let me sell shoes for you? "

    "There is a shortage, but this kind of work—"

    "  I have an advantage. I can help you design an electronic sales system, which can automatically calculate your sales, display your inventory, and make it easier for you to find goods. In addition, I can Help you develop e-commerce, official APP, Weibo, WeChat, QR code online marketing... online and offline, no matter what function you need, I can help you design it."

    "You have been hired." Yin Xu Immediately said, "The main reason is that I have to teach some tennis lessons at the club. We are good friends and I can't turn them down, so I can't come every day. If you are here, I will take care of you. It doesn't need to be full-time, and the salary will not be less. yours."

    After finishing speaking, seeing Min Hui holding a pair of Nike shoes selected for Su Quan in her hand, he said, "Is this for Quan Quan? You don't need to pay, I will give it to him."

    Min Hui took out her bank card .

    She glared at him: "I'm starting to do business, don't be so generous. Your friends are all over the world, everyone will give a pair, and you can drink the northwest wind?"

  The two chatted for a while, and when
 Min Hui returned home, the nanny handed Su Quan over. Give it to her, saying that dinner has been eaten. There are two dishes on the table that Yun Lu specially left for her.

    Min Hui sat at the table and lifted the lid of the plate. There was a plate of oxtail stewed in red wine and a plate of garden salad, all of which she liked to eat. There was a bottle of red wine next to it, and a card was pressed under it, which said: "You can use this bottle of wine to relieve your worries."

    It was Xin Qi's handwriting.

    She took out her mobile phone and sent him a text message: "Thank you for the red wine."

    After a while, he replied: "Will you go to work in Guan Chao?"

    She replied: "I have already resigned."

    He asked : "What are you going to do in the future?"

    She replied with two words: "Sell shoes."

    The phone rang immediately, and his impatient voice came: "Sell shoes? What kind of shoes?"

    "Sneakers."

    Over there, His voice became even more exasperated: "A majestic Huaqing University master of computer science and R&D director of Bai'an sells shoes? Is it shameful?

    " —"

    "Don't go so far, what are you selling, you have to sell shoes?"

    "I have non-competition restrictions, so I can only do this."

    He was silent for a while, and finally said: "Don't do it, how much money you need, I will give you .”

    "No need. And he's soft on people. My father is in a small business, and I actually like selling shoes."

   Min Hui said, eating a big mouthful of salad, chewing lettuce, "You want to Support me, you can come to my place to buy a lot of shoes. Oh yes, if you can mobilize all the people in the company to buy, I will give you a 20% discount. It is on the third floor of the Ruide Commercial Building, Zhao mu Sports."

    "Min Hui."

    "Huh?"

    "Are you drunk and talking drunk? You can just sell the shoes yourself, but you want me to buy them from you?"

   "You  can earn more money selling shoes than sweet potatoes."

    "Cheng Qi Rang didn't give you any big offer? I don't believe it."

    "Xin Qi," Min Hui couldn't help shouting, "How many times do you have to say it before you believe it? I hate Cheng Qi Rang! He gave me the moon, the stars, and the moon.  I will not go to watch the tide in the whole Milky Way!"