14. He Xian Gu

On the way back to the hostel, the two had a discussion in the taxi, and combined with the clues provided by the family search website, they felt that the most urgent task was to find Tong Tianhai's cousin. Obviously, he had connections with the traffickers, otherwise it would not have been so fast. Get a child for his cousin, he can still choose.

    Min Hui immediately called Tong Tianhai to ask for his cousin's number. After some conversation, the cousin said that the two children were given to Zhang Luo by a fellow villager of his wife's. His cousin said that He Xiangu has been "walking" in other places all year round, and has done various livelihoods. People in the village say that she is a capable person. She should be in her fifties now and lives in a small village in Tongbi County, Yunnan Province. . Back then, the boy originally asked for more than 40,000 yuan, because his cousin's wife introduced a job to He Xiangu's son-in-law.

    "Actually, she is a human trafficker, right?" Min Hui said.

    "She just refuses to admit it, saying that these children are superborn, and their parents can't afford to raise them. Let her find a good family to collect money for the milk."

    The voice of the cousin over there was buzzing. Unclear, because of the heavy nasal sound.

    "Then did she say where she got the other child?" Min Hui asked again.

    "I didn't say that. Those who do this kind of thing are all secretive. Who dares to ask more."

    Min Hui questioned on the phone for a long time, trying to get He Xiangu's phone number. She haven't contacted her anymore, She only know that the village where she lives is called "An Ya". If she go to find her in person, everyone in the village knows her.

    Min Hui hung up the phone and thought for a while, then told Xin Qi: "This Xiangu She must be a human trafficker, but she should not be a first-class trafficker, but a second-class trafficker."

     "How do you know?"

     "Look : Tong Minghao's biological parents lived In Harbin, my brother was abducted in Hechi, Guangxi, one in the north and one in the south. How could these two children be in the same hands? It can only show that this He Xiangu is a transit point. In her hands, I don’t know how to sell them. How many children have been killed, it must be a combination of abduction, transportation, and sales—a gang committing crimes."

    "Formed an industrial chain?"

    "Absolutely."

    "Looks like we have to go to Yunnan in person to visit this He Xiangu ."

    Xin Qi quickly pointed his fingers on the phone, "It takes five hours to fly from Harbin to Kunming. Take you Show me your ID card, I’ll buy a ticket.”

    Min Hui was a little nervous, and she was reluctant to hand over her ID card when the two bought train tickets, for fear that Xin Qi would see a flaw. Because Xin Qi used a passport and couldn't buy tickets on a mobile phone, they went to the ticket office to buy tickets separately. But after thinking about it, he was only two months younger than Su Tian, ​​so the information on his ID card should not arouse suspicion. Just as she was about to take out her wallet, she suddenly felt that one more thing is better than one less thing. Besides, she didn't want to take advantage of him in terms of money, so she said, "No need, tell me your passport number, and I'll buy it."

    Xin Qi tugged at his ear: "Here we go again! With me here, you don't need to worry about these trivial matters. Let's look for your brother together. Of course it's good if we find it. If we can't find it, it's a honeymoon."