8.1-Chess Game

"What?"

Min Hui was embarrassed.

    If she encountered such a situation in the past, she would blow her mouth without saying a word.

   But this time, the first thought that popped into her mind was: If it was Su Tian, ​​would she be angry?

--Certainly not. In front of Xin Qi, at this moment, in the midst of ecstasy, she must obey, right? In Min Hui's heart, Su Tian in the diary has never been able to get rid of the image of Xin Qi's little follower. She obeys him, tolerates his temper, forgives his impatience, calms his anger, and tries her best to correct the interpersonal relationship damaged by him. ...

do a full set of plays.

    She leaned over, looked into his eyes, and said without blinking: "The zipper is on the back."

   He was startled for a moment, but he didn't expect her to answer: "May I?"

     She nodded.

     He stretched out his hand, pulled it to the end, and with a "chuck", the silk dress slipped off her shoulders. She unbuttoned her bra, raised her chest, and looked at him calmly.

   There is no mark on Su Tian's body, which was already made clear when Chen Sir called Lan Jinge. The purpose at that time was only a routine registration to facilitate future identification of remains. The proprietress was very cooperative and asked a few girls who lived with her, especially Zhao Ying Mei.     Since the dormitory uses a public bathroom, everyone has seen Su Tian take a bath, and they all said that she has no birthmarks, scars, moles or other conspicuous things. thing.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at her upper body seriously, like a painter looking at a model, but he didn't touch anything. Five seconds later, he silently helped her fasten her bra, zip it up, and finally put it on her chest. There was a light tap on the left shoulder, as if there was dust on it.

   "Has there been any changes?" Min Hui asked.

    "It's too big, I don't recognize it at all."

     "You don't even recognize the face?"

     "I've never seen your face clearly, and your accent has become quite strong, and this-" he pointed at her chest, "absolutely never before."

    "Have you noticed?"

     "I've seen it."

        "... "

     "Don't remember? That summer? The bonfire party?" He reminded, "We each other..."

   He didn't say the following words, and he didn't write them in the diary. But Min Hui has always had a premonition: the relationship between Su Tian and Xin Qi must be more than just friendship, there must be something higher than friendship.

    She had no choice but to sigh: "Thirteen years."

     "Yes, thirteen years."

"You have never won chess before." He began to play chess.

     "That was before." Min Hui took a sip of the juice.

    "When I was away, you played often and joined the club?"

     "Not often, you didn't participate."

     "Then how did this chess skill improve by leaps and bounds?"

    "You just don't want to believe that anyone is smarter than you, especially a woman, right? "

      "I believe."