64.2

need to have a rest. both of you go! "

    He just wanted to calm down and let everyone continue to work.

    "I ask all the female staff here to go home with me. Min Hui looked at him calmly, "Everyone drank too much, and there is no guarantee that there will be no accidents in the next time."

    "There are several projects to be debugged tonight, everyone is a radish and a pit, and no one can leave. " 

    "Then I won't leave either, stay here and call the police. When the police arrive, cooperate with them in their investigation. "

  Min Hui said.

    "So what if the police come?" Ding Yi Feng looked at his watch angrily, "What evidence can Tang Xin Ning produce?" 

    "There is no evidence. When the police come, they will investigate and collect evidence. Relevant people, etc., have to ask questions one by one. "

    Min Hui put her waist on her back, stared and said, "Anyway, tonight's class will definitely not be added, and the deadline will definitely not be able to catch up. 

   Ding Yi Feng gritted his teeth and remained silent, weighed it in his heart, and finally said to Ge Zi Jian: "Female compatriots, you can get off work now."

*****
     After sent Tang Xin Ning home, Min Hui went back to the apartment to put down her luggage and took a quick shower.

  Just as she was about to change clothes to see Su Quan, she found two missed calls from Xin Qi on her phone. He returned to Bei Jing frequently recently.

   Min Hui knew that he was busy with work and didn't want to disturb him. Before leaving, she only told him that she would return to Bin Cheng on weekends, without specifying the time.

    She quickly called back: "Xin Qi, are you looking for me? "

    "Where are you?  "

   On the other side of the phone, his voice was a little dull, obviously depressed.

    "I'm back, I just got home. "

    "Can you come to my apartment, I have something to discuss." 

    He said.

    "Is there anything we can't discuss over the phone? "

   Min Hui thought to herself. Her first reaction was: "Where's Quan Quan?" 

    "He is well and has gone to sleep. " 

    Xin Qi's voice had never been so serious before, and she faintly had an ominous premonition: "What happened?"

    On the other side of the phone, Xin Qi paused, and said, "We may have found Su Tian."

    "Come right here !”

   She put down the phone and rushed out the door without thinking about changing her shoes.

    Ivy Garden is near Mingsen Community. Min Hui ran out from home, crossed a street, climbed a slope, arrived at Xin Qi's apartment in less than ten minutes, and rang the doorbell at the same time.

    It was Deng Chen who opened the door.

    Min Hui walked into the living room and found that Chen Jia Jun was there, sitting on the sofa with his knees hugged.

    On the carpet in the middle, Xin Qi was pacing up and down restlessly.

    Running too fast, Min Hui was still gasping for breath. Seeing this, Chen Jia Jun handed her a cup of tea at hand.