33.2-Son

Xin Qi said politely, "I'm afraid of disturbing the patient's rest." 

    "Okay, I'll go talk to him. " Zhou Ru Ji nodded, pointing to a row of chairs in the corridor, "You can sit and talk there." 

    "Thank you."

    After a while, Chen Jia Jun came out of the ward, and Xin Qi immediately stood up and greeted him: "Chen Jia Jun? "

    "Yes, you are—"

    "My name is Xin Qi. It's your sister's boyfriend. "

    He shook Jiajun's hand vigorously.

    "My sister?" 

     Chen Jia Jun looked at him in confusion, "You mean Min Hui?"

    "I mean Su Tian, ​​your biological sister. "

    Xin Qi said seriously, "Your sister and I grew up together, and we are... very close, just like relatives.

    "Remember, you are the Xin Qi that my sister talks about every day in her diary. 

  "Chen Jiajun laughed, but found that Xin Qi's eyes were slightly red, and quickly changed a sad expression, "Min Hui said you live in the United States? "

    "Yes. However, I have been to China frequently in the past two years. "

    "Come for sightseeing? " 

    "No, take care of some business. " 

    "That's good, that way, we can see each other often." 

    "Must." 

      He thought such a "historic meeting" would be very exciting, but both of them were very calm.

    Because of Su Tian, ​​they suddenly became relatives, but the sense of strangeness and distance still exists, and it is difficult to get rid of it for a while .Combined with the gaps in culture, occupation, and education, there is nothing to talk about.

    "By the way, where do you live? What's the phone number? Xin Qi took out his mobile phone, "Which day will you be free next week?  I want to treat you to a meal, let's have a good chat."

    Jia  Jun took Xin Qi's mobile phone, entered the phone number and said, "How did you meet my sister? I mean Min Hui. She said she lost contact with you for a long time. "

    "I met by chance at the banquet."

    "Then...why are you standing outside the door, don't you want to go in and talk to her?"

    Xin Qi shook his head: "No, I came here to see you."

    "Then you Are you alone now?"

    "Huh?" Xin Qi didn't understand.

    "Not married?"

  "No." Xin Qi shrugged, "I haven't found your sister yet, how can I have a family?"

   " Brother," Chen Jia Jun looked at him incredulously, "You are not still waiting for my sister, are you? ? My sister has passed away."

    "She just disappeared."

      "It's been four years... forget it. Let me advise you, I think, you have to turn the page."

   " I can't turn it so easily To live, to see people, to die to see corpses. Whether it is dead or alive, I must find her."

    Chen Jia Jun couldn't help but smile bitterly: "Well, on this point, you and Sister Min Hui agree."

    " What disease does her son have and needs to be hospitalized?"

    "Congenital heart disease, he just had a thoracotomy not long ago."

    "..."

    "If you guess correctly, you should be the biological father of the child."

   Chen Jia Jun said suddenly.

    Xin Qi's body trembled, and his gaze changed unpredictablely: "Did Min Hui tell you?"

    "She didn't mention it, but you and Su Quan look so much alike, you can see that they are a father and son."

  "  ... ..."

   ,Xin Qi remembered that Zhou Ru Ji kept staring at his face in the elevator.

    "I'm leaving first, call?"

    "Okay, good night."

    ***

    Min Hui fed Su Quan a bowl of millet porridge, and walked out of the ward to wash the dishes in the sink. 

    When she looked up, she saw Xin Qi sitting alone on a chair in the corridor, looking at her silently.

    She thought for a while, walked up to him, and asked softly, "He's not asleep yet, do you want to go in and take a look?"

    "Min Hui, am I treating you badly?" He said suddenly.

    She froze for a moment, then nodded: "You are very kind to me." "

   " Then why did you treat me like this?" His face was full of hatred, "I am a child abandoned by my parents. I swore to myself that I would never abandon my child in this life.”

    “…”

    “But you have deprived me of my right to be a father! Let my child, a sick child, be the one who needs me the most. I was not around when he was there. It made me miss the most primitive stage of his life... This is equivalent to abandonment—"

   His voice gradually choked up, "Min Hui, are you bad?"

    "Xin Qi—— —"

    "I'll never forgive you."

    "Listen, I didn't stop you from being his father."

    "I'm his biological father, whether you let me or not!" He growled under his breath.

    It's exhausting! Min Hui also became angry: "If you want to see your son, don't talk nonsense, the door is there, no one will stop you."

    Xin Qi strode into the door. On one of the beds in the middle, lay a pale boy with gauze wrapped around his chest, and he was eating a biscuit with his head tilted in Zhou Ru Ji's arms.

    "Dad, I'm going to Disney when I get out of the hospital."

    "Okay."

    "Dad, Dad, I want you and mom to go with me."

    "No problem, you took two steps down the ground just now, you are very brave, Dad will reward you with a game console tomorrow."

    "Yeah!" Su Quan wanted to laugh, but he didn't dare to use force. His chest still hurt a little, and he couldn't help frowning from the pain. When he looked up, he saw a stranger in the room.

    Min Hui pulled Xin Qi to Su Quan's bedside, and said softly, "Quan Quan—"

    "Who is this uncle?" Su Quan stared at him curiously.

    "Quan Quan, in this world, some people have only one father, and some people have two fathers. Mom wants to tell you something today. This one," she pointed at Zhou Ru Ji, "is your second father."

   "A father. And this one," she pointed at Xin Qi, "is your first father."

    Su Quan was visibly dumbfounded.

    Min Hui pointed to Xin Qi and continued to explain, "This father and mother gave birth to you when they were together. Then this father went on a business trip. Mom invited a second father to take care of you. Now, the first father finally come back, you can be together often."

    Su Quan was still in a daze.

    "That is to say—" Min Hui applauded happily, "You have another father to play with you, what a wonderful thing! Are you surprised? Are you surprised?"

;Su Quan looked at Zhou Ru Ji, and
then He looked at Xin Qi and asked, "Mom, which dad will I live with after I leave the hospital? Dad No. 1 or Dad No. 2?"