36.Blue Bird

Because Xin Qi patted his chest and said that he would be responsible for Su Quan's escort, and he had so many subordinates, Min Hui felt overjoyed. 

  In order to take care of Su Quan, she delayed a lot of work, missed meetings and business trips, devoted all her energy to the development and debugging of several key products, and only slept for three hours a day , finally did not miss any deadline.

   Min Hui always asks for leave, and He Hai Xiang has already complained to Cao Mu, and he doesn't look good when they meet each other. 

   Company rumors - He Hai Xiang tried to persuade Ding Yi Feng who was expelled to come back to replace Min Hui and promised a high salary. 

    Helplessly, Ding Yi Feng has been hired by Guan Chao International. It is said that he is highly valued and is currently a popular candidate for technical director. How can people who have seen the Big Buddha want to go back to the small temple? Although Cao Mu was there to help block the drive, she could block the first day of junior high school but not the fifteenth day of the junior high school. She knew that she would have to take the blame and resign if it continued like this. She might as well perform well in the company while Xin Qi was taking care of Su Quan.

   Xin Qi said: "During this period of time, I have missed a lot of work. I may stay at the company for a while. I will leave first and call if I have something to do."

    "How?" Xin Qi snorted coldly.

"Phone number, do you use your mind?"

    Min Hui took out a business card from her bag: "It's on it."

    Xin Qi took it, glanced at it, and put it on the table: "Go."

    Min Hui said to Su Quan.  In general, she found that he was concentrating on fiddling with the voice-activated toy in his hand, and he didn't have the mood to pay attention to her at all. He didn't raise his head, said "goodbye, mother" perfunctorily, and continued to play with his head down.

    When she got off the elevator, she ran into Zhou Ru Ji again. Min Hui said "Hi" to him. Zhou Ru Ji stopped and said with a smile, "Let's go out early in the morning? What about Su Quan?"

    He would cry if she stayed here for ten minutes, which was why Min Hui didn't dare to walk away.

    "He's with his dad."

    "Can you rest assured? They met for the first time yesterday."

   " I'm relieved." Min Hui smiled confidently, "Xin Qi is very reliable. I just returned yesterday. I'm home, I finally got a good night's sleep."

    "No wonder your face is so radiant," Zhou Ru Ji said with a researching expression on her face, "I chatted with him for a while during the rounds in the morning, and he was quite attentive. He asked Dr. Wang and me a lot of questions about the children, and said he had an appointment. We're playing golf."

    Min Hui couldn't imagine Xin Qi having such a "friendly" moment: "No way, he probably doesn't live in Bin Cheng."

    " He even asked me which street you live in, and said he want to move nearby so that he can take care of the children."

    "Did you tell him?"

    "No. I heard you quarrel last night, so I don't know your attitude."

    "He didn't come here specially, we met by chance at a party, I didn't tell him that I had a son, and he got angry at me when he found out."

Min Hui sighed heavily while speaking.