63.2

Minhui had no choice but to accept that the next day, the phone calls in the office were ringing with customers, all kinds of complaints and scolding, summed up in three points: the performance of the Tongguang platform is not good, the speed is slow, and there are too many crushes.

    Min Hui sent small teams overnight to various counties and cities across the country to consult and solve problems.

    After going there for a few days, Zhang Xiao Han came back and said, "Sister Hui, it's not that our platform has a problem, but that these customers' applications are written in a mess. Not to mention the bloated structure, a large amount of data has been moved around by them, which is completely unnecessary. It affects the speed again."

    "Have you explained it well to them?" Min Hui asked.

    "Explained! They couldn't understand after explaining countless times, not only refused to modify the program, but also kept pointing at our noses and scolding us, saying that the Tongguang platform was a bunch of shit, which delayed their treatment and rescue—"

   "It really can't explain If not, help them change the app."

   Min Hui had no choice but to say.

    "There is no way to change it. If you want to change it, you have to rewrite it all."

   It is estimated that there were too many quarrels, and the pimples on Zhang Xiao Han's face turned red one by one.

"Why let us do it?"

    "I'll do it."

    Min Hui sighed, "I've become a customer service here.

   Instead of answering the phone and being scolded every day, it's better to let me write the program.

    Clients are scattered all over the world, and Min Hui has to travel all over the world, Guang Zhou today, Shang Hai tomorrow, Har Bin the day after tomorrow, and Kun Ming the day after tomorrow.

     In order to catch up with time and progress, she took many red-eye flights. 

   After a month, she lost ten catties, and it took less than five days for her to go home. 

   After finally getting home, she collapsed on the bed and fell asleep, and she didn't even see her son a few times.

    Fortunately, Xin Qi took care of everything, so she had no worries.

    Xin Qi will remember to send a few photos of Su Quan, and every one or two nights, he will take his son to video with her.

    Su Quan didn't see his mother for more than ten days in a row, so he couldn't help crying, and couldn't sleep at night.

   Xin Qi finally started to get angry: "This is not overtime, it's obviously a punishment!"

     "I guess so."

   Min Hui  Feeling dizzy, "The trouble is self-inflicted. I am a person who wants to change the program when I see it is full of bugs. It takes Xiao Han to change it for a month, and I can change it for up to five days, so it is the most efficient for me to do it myself. The quickest way to do things—then those who can work harder."

    "Is there any overtime pay?"

    "No."

    Min Hui looked at the sky, "This is not our job at all. In order to appease the emotions of customers, we have to do this. Otherwise, the things they wrote would not be able to run well on our platform. The services we promised could not be fulfilled. I just didn’t expect the technical staff in those hospitals-the level is surprisingly low, and they like to pretend they don’t know! A A good product is handed over to them, and it will break within two months."