Chapter 2

After taking out a piece of barbecue from the space to fill his stomach, he opened the door and went out to understand the environment.

Released his energy, and the appearance of this hundreds of miles was imprinted in his mind instantly.

The temple he lives in now is not too big, and the Bodhisattva enshrined in the temple is a bit like the Guanyin Bodhisattva in his previous time, except that instead of a clean bottle, the big Buddha holds a red lotus in his hand.

It is said that this Bodhisattva is in charge of men and women, so almost every household in the Dayu Dynasty enshrined him.

In addition to the hall dedicated to the Bodhisattva, there is a small courtyard behind the hall. There are three rooms in the small courtyard. The great monk lived in one, the original owner lived in one, and the other was used as a kitchen and some sundries.

There is also a cellar in the kitchen, and some grain vegetables are placed in the cellar.

There is a piece of land behind the kitchen, in which are some vegetables grown by the original owner.

Not far from the temple is the village where the original owner used to live. It was evening at this time, and the men in the village were already walking home from the fields one after another. The husband and daughter-in-law were preparing dinner. .

In the center of the village, there is a very thick big tree. Under the tree, there are a few grandma and grandma who are making shoes and growing short ones. There are also a group of children playing around under the big tree.

Mo Li hadn't seen such a peaceful environment for three years.

A little further away is the mountain forest behind. The outside of the mountain forest is okay, only some pheasants and hares. There is no big prey, but in the deep mountains, Li Li found many large prey, such as wolves, tigers, wild boars, robes and so on.

Seeing so many large prey, Li Li's mouth watered in an instant. After living in the apocalypse for three years, there were no protected animals for a long time. The first reaction when seeing animals was to beat them back to fill their stomachs.

So these animals in the deep mountains will be his future rations.

Li Li took a deep breath, feeling that the air he inhaled had a sweet smell, unlike the decay and blood in the last days.

He moved his body and stretched his waist.

Well, the mental power has been upgraded, but the body of this original body is not good enough, and needs to be exercised.

Li Li did a set of basic physical skills based on ancient martial arts in the last days, and he was hit hard. This body can only do the first quarter, and the second quarter is completely impossible. Well, this body is temporarily It's a bit out of tune with his spirit, and it's completely incomparable with his original body.

It seems that I have to find some herbal bubble medicine bath, and open up the bones and meridians of the body first, otherwise it will not work if the mental strength is high and the body cannot keep up.

And he is still facing a problem, he needs to find a place to live.

Now this temple has incense again after the former great monk cleaned it up. Now that the great monk is dead, another great monk was arranged in the county to take over the temple, but the original body was only adopted by the great monk and did not become a monk. The new one The great monk didn't want Li Li to continue living in the temple, so he had to find a place to live now.

So the original body was overwhelmed with grief after the death of the great monk, and because he was going to be kicked out again soon, so he was heartbroken and wanted to die, so he died like this.

But now Li Li doesn't worry about this at all. He hasn't lived in any place in the last five years. It was common for him to spend the night in the wild when he went to the base to do tasks outside the base to clean up zombies and fight mutant beasts, so he didn't care at all. You can go to the mountains, and it is very convenient to live in the mountains and hunt.

Even if you don't want to live in the mountains, you can buy a piece of land in the village and build a house yourself, or you can go to the town and county to buy a house.

As for money, he had collected a lot of gold and other things in the space before, so he was not short of money at all.

So as long as Li Li doesn't kill himself, he can walk sideways here.