Chapter 52

"I didn't hear clearly, what did you call yourself just now?" Mo Li scratched his ear with his little finger and asked slyly.

"Your grandfather!" the man said in a daze when Li Li asked him.

"Hey, my eldest grandson's mouth is really sweet, but your grandpa didn't bring candy when I went out today, so I can't give you sweet mouth." Mo Li said with a regretful face.

The crowd onlookers roared with laughter after hearing Li Li's words.

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li with a doting face, and said helplessly, "You little bastard." "

You...you bitch, taking advantage of your grandfather and me, you want to die!" The man listened to Mo Leaving the words, he was already angry, but when he heard the onlookers cancel, he became even more angry from embarrassment. He didn't even have to think about whether the two people in front of him could be provoked by him, and wanted to reach out and hit Mo Li in anger.

"I think you are looking for death." Jun Mo's eyes darkened, his face was full of fear, he grabbed the hand that the man extended and twisted it.

The man felt as if his hand was about to break off, and the pain was so severe that he cursed in spite of himself: "Ah, it hurts, let it go, do you know who I am? I'm from the frontier city defense office Liu Shoubei's brother-in-law, I must let my brother-in-law arrest you all, and sell that little brother to the building." Jun Mo, who just twisted the

man's hand, heard the man insulting Mo Mo now. After Li's words, his eyes were red, his face was full of murderous looks, and he said coldly, "Really? Liu Shoubei, I understand." With a "

bang", the man was kicked out by Jun Mo. "Hey, two young masters, you should leave as soon as possible. That man's older sister is Liu Shoubei's aunt, who is very favored. If you beat him today, he will definitely go back and complain to Liu Shoubei, and he will arrest

you."

Among the crowd, someone who knew the details of this man hurriedly persuaded Mo Li and the two of them.

"Hey, you can't leave. Since you beat him, you can buy these two little bastards back. Twenty taels, you can't miss a share." The woman heard someone urging Mo Li and the others to leave quickly. Hastily stopped Li Lishi from speaking loudly.

"Twenty taels, Mrs. An, why don't you go grab it? You just quoted a price of ten taels, and now the price has increased to twenty taels!" Some of the onlookers said in disbelief.

"Why can't I ask for twenty taels? I've raised them for so long. They eat my clothes, wear mine and drink mine. Twenty taels is not enough." The woman said brazenly.

"It's really difficult to raise only women and villains, wicked woman!" One of the scholars couldn't see it, shaking his head with contempt.

"Twenty taels!" Mo Li released the murderous aura on his body to envelope the woman, and asked softly with an angry smile.

He really took them for a fool, right? He is not a kind person, but he has no intention of showing kindness.

The woman was so frightened by Li Li's murderous intent that she collapsed to the ground, and said inarticulately, "No... I don't want any money... I'm giving it to you." "I

really don't want any money!" Mo Li said here asked.

"No, no more." The woman quickly shook her head and said, then got up and pushed through the crowd of onlookers, stumbled and crawled away.

After leaving the crowd, the woman felt her body regained her strength, and ran home quickly, as if something was chasing her. When she got home, she quickly closed the door and bolted it, and took a few swigs of tea with the teapot on the table. After finishing it, I felt that I had really returned to the world from hell.

"Oh my god, where did this evil star come from? It scared my mother to death." The woman sat down and patted her chest and said in shock.

After the woman left, the man also woke up slowly, but the place where Jun Mo kicked him before was still very painful, his face was twisted, he looked at Jun Mo viciously, then turned his head to see Mo Li next to him, and stood up. □□ heart smoked.

Thinking to himself, looking at Jun Mo and Mo Li, he thought darkly: If I come out alone today, I will definitely not be able to beat that guy, so I have to go home and tell my sister to find her brother-in-law to avenge me, and then send Get this guy back and take good care of me.

Anyway, brother-in-law said that in this city, as long as he doesn't mess with the people in the barracks over there, other brother-in-laws can be taken care of by him, so he is not afraid of Li Li and them running away.

Then, when Li Li and the others didn't notice him, he quietly left in a desperate manner and went home to rescue soldiers.

Jun Mo noticed it, but his eyes darkened when he thought of the person behind this man, maybe this time is a good opportunity.

Li Li helped the little boy up and checked the wounds on his body. Fortunately, they were all skin traumas and not serious.

"Ningxia, thank you two sons for saving your life." The young Ningxia insisted on kneeling down and begging to salute Mo Li.

Mo Li quickly helped him up, and asked him: "Now that woman has left, no one is persecuting you, what are your brothers' plans?" Ning Xia was stunned, looked at

Mo Li and said, "I said, as long as the son You save me and my younger brothers, we are willing to be servants to serve you forever."

Ning Xia puts the word "servants" rather heavily, and the meaning is understandable, they only serve as servants and do nothing else, such as Let his younger brother be a side husband or something.

Li Li could see that this young man was also a man of integrity, and he didn't want to force him, so he said: "It seems that you are also a man of integrity, and it's not what you want to be a servant, and I'm not a servant, Here is five taels of silver, you should take your brother and leave here."

After speaking, Mo Li prepared to leave with Jun Mo.

"My lord, my lord..." Ning Xia panicked, but he didn't want to get hurt by the whip wounds on his body, so he gasped in pain. Mo Li heard his cry of pain, stopped in his tracks, turned to look at Ning Xia, and

asked, "Is there anything else you can do?"

Said: "Please save our brother's life, my son. Our brother has been wandering outside for several months and has suffered a lot. He wanted to go to my aunt, but I didn't know that my aunt had passed away, and my brother-in-law also married another person. The woman who sold our brothers is the daughter-in-law married by my little uncle." "

The guides of our brothers were also burned by that woman. Our brothers have no other choice but to sell themselves. I know you are kind-hearted, please beg us One life for my brother, I am ten years old this year, I can do any job, I just ask you to buy us two brothers, we will work diligently and dutifully, we will not eat free rice, let alone give it to you You caused trouble."

After finishing speaking, the boy kowtowed to Li Li.

Mo Li quickly helped the young man up, and asked, "Get up first, what's your name?"

Ning Xia knew that there was hope to stay, and replied happily: "My name is Ning Xia, I am ten years old today; My younger brother is Ning Qiu, and he is already five years old."

"Okay, then you can come with me."

Looking at the two children in front of him, Li Li sighed helplessly, so let's just do a good deed every day.

"Yes, thank you, young master." Ning Xia wept with joy and pulled his younger brother to kneel down to thank Li Li again.

"Okay, stop kneeling, you have whip wounds all over your body, although it's not serious, you should apply medicine as soon as possible." Mo Li pulled Ning Xia who was about to kneel down, and frowned at Ning Xia covered in whip wounds.

"It's okay, no need to apply medicine, it will be fine in a few days." Ning Xia said quickly, it is considered good that the young master took their brother in kindly, how can the young master spend money and trouble on him.

"Since you are my servant of Mo Li, you must abide by my rules. You can listen to what I say, otherwise you can go back wherever you came from." Mo Li said suddenly with a serious face.

"Yes." Ning Xia knew that Mo Li was angry, so he quickly replied nervously.

"An Wu, take them back to clean up." Mo Li suddenly shouted to the back.

An Wu who followed faintly was hit hard, and Doctor Xiao Mo saw through his whereabouts again.

"Yes, Little Doctor Mo." An Wu bowed his hands to Jun Mo and Mo Li and left with the brothers.

"The dark five is following us today, what about the dark two?" Li Li remembered that it was the dark two who followed him before, why did it become dark five today.

Jun Mo heard that Mo Li cared about An Er, his face turned dark, and he gritted his teeth in his heart, but he didn't show his face at all, and said solemnly: "An Er has something to do and needs to leave for a while." It is best not to appear in front of A Li when throwing An Er to a far place to do the task.

An Er, who was far away in Rouran, gnawed on the dry food that was as hard as a rock in his hand, thinking nostalgically about all the delicious food that he ate when he was with Li Li, hey, complete the task quickly, after completing the task, you can go back to If Dr. Mo is with you, you can eat a lot of delicious food.

Thinking about An Er, he felt that his saliva was about to flow out, and he also felt that the dry food in his hand was more difficult to swallow.

Grandma, damn the eldest prince and the second prince, you earn your position and earn yours, why do you want me to come here to suffer, I can't eat delicious food, it's because of you two that I came to this place where no shit , After completing the task, you two must vent your anger, hum.

But what An Er never imagined was that his unscrupulous master who knocked over the vinegar bottle would not plan to let him return to Li Li's side.

The eldest prince and the second prince of the Rouran royal court both sneezed, and their ears were a little hot, and they each thought: the boss (the second child) must be thinking about how to kill me and become the Rouran king, hum, boss (Second) Just dream!

"Are you hungry? Let's go have lunch first and then continue watching!"

Jun Mo and Li Li were wandering the streets all morning, looking for a suitable house for sale.

"Okay, I'm a little hungry." Mo Li rubbed his stomach, feeling that he had digested what he ate in the morning. Looking up, I saw a noodle shop not far away, and said, "There's a noodle shop over there, let's try it." "

Okay."

"Guests, what do you want to eat?" He came over and asked attentively.

"What's delicious in your store?" Mo Li smelled the smell of beef, and asked, "Do you have beef here?" "Guest

officer, you have a really good nose. The beef has just been cooked." Xiaoer replied.

"Then two servings of beef noodles." Unable to bear the aroma of the beef, Mo Li said.

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li with a greedy face, the corners of his mouth were raised, and he looked at him fondly and said, "Add two more servings of beef." "

Well, two bowls of beef noodles, and two more servings of beef." Xiaoer said loudly Said to the master chef who was making noodles next to him.

Mo Li held his hands together and saw that there was a small room next to him as a kitchen. After hearing Xiao Er's report, the master chef inside picked up a ball of noodles, crackling... crackling... After a while, one by

one Thin, white noodles were born from his hands.

After the noodles are boiled in the pot for a while, they are poured into the previously prepared sea bowl of broth made from beef bones.

Then pour the freshly cooked beef stew on top of the noodles, and a bowl of delicious beef noodles is served.

Li Li took a sip of the noodle soup first, and then ate the noodles.

The noodles are very smooth and springy, and the mouth is full of noodles.

The beef is fragrant and soft, and the soup is rich. It's really a good bowl of beef noodles. Sure enough, the masters are among the people, so they can't support me!

Sucking... Sucking...

For a moment, Mo Li lowered his head and quickly wiped out the beef noodles in the bowl without raising his head.

The corners of Jun Mo's mouth curled up, and he smiled slightly. He looked at Mo Li with tired eyes, and stretched out his fingertips to gently rub the oil on the corner of Mo Li's mouth. Said: "Eat slowly, these are all yours!"