Chapter 29

"There is a tea house in front, let's go in and have a rest." Although the faces around him were excited, they still showed fatigue.

"If you're tired, then I'll go in with you to rest." Jun Yi said with a serious expression on his face.

Seeing this duplicity child, Li Li almost couldn't hold back his laughter, and wanted to rub the child's head with itchy hands. He has always wronged himself, thinking so in his heart, and doing it with his hands.

"What are you doing, you brother, don't you know that you can't touch a man's head?" Jun Yi said, covering his head and blushing angrily.

"Okay, I was wrong, so little man, my brother is tired now, can you please accompany me to the teahouse next to me for a rest?" Looking at this arrogant little kid, Li Li said with a smile .

"Hmph, for the sake of your brother, I'll accompany you to have a rest." After speaking, she shook her head and walked arrogantly towards the teahouse.

The two walked into the teahouse next to it. The teahouse is divided into two floors. There are all kinds of guests downstairs. There is a storyteller in the middle of the hall who is telling a story. At this time, it is estimated that they are talking at the first place, and the guests have not had any tea. , I didn't eat the melon seeds either, they all looked at the storyteller nervously.

There was a 'pop', and I heard the scholar patted the gavel and said: "If you want to know what will happen next, please listen to the next chapter to explain." ...... The

guests

in the lobby were silent, Mo Li After secretly calculating, about three seconds later, the guests in the lobby erupted.

"Tch, old man Mu, you are like this again, every time you say something critical, you stop, it's really annoying." "

That's right, I'll give you a reward, tell me what happened next?"

... .....

The guests were all chattering about the storyteller.

At this time Xiao Er finally saw the two of Li Li who came in.

"Guest officer, please come inside, are you in the lobby downstairs or the private room on the second floor?" Xiao Er quickly ran over and asked with a bowed body.

"Let's just sit in the lobby." Mo Li Junyi was curious about the storyteller's story, so he planned to sit in the lobby.

"Okay, kiss this way." Xiao Er led them to a corner next to the window.

"A cup of scented tea" Mo Li saw that there was still watermelon juice on the list, so he ordered a cup for Jun Yi's little friend. "A glass of watermelon juice, I have some snacks."

"Okay, wait a moment."

The guests in the lobby looked at Li Li who came in, and were surprised by his beautiful appearance.

Originally, little Mo Li was not bad in appearance, but after Mo Li came here, he ate well, not to mention that Mo Li's appearance became even better after washing his essence and marrow. People are unattainable.

Many guests felt that just by looking at his face, he was more beautiful than the so-called number one beauty in the capital.

If Li Li knew what was going on in these people's minds at this time, he would definitely control them and let them go shit.

Seeing some people in the lobby looking at you with indecent and lecherous eyes, Li Li immediately let out a murderous aura, and the hall became as quiet as a chicken in an instant, especially those men who had been sexually obsessed with Mo Liyi felt that they couldn't breathe well. Seconds are dying.

At this time, the storyteller, who had gone to drink water to soothe his throat to solve his physical problems, came over. Looking at the quiet lobby, the storyteller thought that everyone was waiting for him to come back to continue the previous story.

He came to the stage and said with a smile: "Hey, you are all waiting for the old man, so the old man will continue to talk."

Seeing Jun Yi's little glowing eyes after the storyteller came back, Li Li just wanted to frighten those guys, and withdrew his murderous intent without doing anything else.

Finally, these people in the lobby felt that the tense atmosphere just now was gone, and those men even touched their foreheads, thinking that they were still alive, looking at the sunshine outside the door, they felt that it was good to be alive.

A few people threw down the tea money and ran out of the door. They must leave here quickly, so as not to know how they will die later.

"Hey, what's the matter, let's go, don't you want to wait for me to continue talking?" The storyteller finally realized that the atmosphere in the lobby was not right, and he said while looking at the few people who left in embarrassment.

At this time, the other people in the lobby were fine, mainly because Li Li didn't target them.

Mr. Storyteller did not expect anyone to answer him, sat down in front of the case table, patted the gavel, and said, "By the way, after being forced to jump off the cliff, Chen Daxia didn't fall to his death, but fell halfway up the mountain." On a mountain platform in the middle, there is a cave next to the mountain..."

"Cough...cough...cough" Mo Li couldn't help laughing when he heard this, and then choked on the tea .

"Brother Ah Li, are you okay? You drink slowly, and I won't fight you." Jun Yi looked at his brother who was blushing from the tea, and said speechlessly.

"It's okay, you brat, how dare you laugh at me." Mo Li slapped Jun Yi on the forehead angrily.

Hearing that the storyteller had already said that the hero entered the cave and found a skeleton inside, he couldn't help muttering: "That's true." Mo Li said so softly that others didn't hear it,

but Jun Yi next to him was Listen to the real deal.

"Brother Ah Li, what do you mean it really is like this?"

"Ahem, listen, it's definitely the hero who found the peerless martial arts secrets in it. After practicing successfully in this cave, he must go out to avenge his revenge, and then stay with the most beautiful woman in the rivers and lakes. Love each other forever Old." Mo Li said with a clear face.

Just as Li Li finished speaking, the storyteller above said that after the hero entered the cave, he saw a skeleton, and sincerely knelt down and gnawed three heads, and then a hole appeared under the skeleton, and inside was a book. Peerless martial arts cheats....

"How do you know that?" Jun Yi asked curiously, "Brother Ah Li, have you heard this story before?

" You people." Mo Li looked at Jun Yi with sympathy and said, this kind of meme has been made up in modern times, and he only read it when he was a child.

When he grows up, the stalk has already become the protagonist who fell off the cliff and picked up the secret book of cultivating immortals to cultivate immortals, and then it turned into jumping off the cliff and crossing, being reborn and so on.

However, this kind of stalk of picking up peerless martial arts cheats is very popular here.

Jun Yi asked curiously: "What is a routine?"

"A routine is a carefully planned set of plans." Li Li explained.

"Then what does it have to do with the story?"

"Look, are the guests in the lobby fascinated by the storyteller's story?" Mo Li asked Jun Yi.

Jun Yi looked at the guests in the lobby, including the shopkeeper and the waiters, all stopped what they were doing and listened to the storyteller's story seriously, so he nodded at Mo Li, but he didn't quite understand what this had to do with routines. relation.

"In fact, to put it simply, it means that you are not a simple person, and you can calculate people. Or you describe people as very sophisticated and experienced, thus forming a more mature type of behavior, the so-called "routines."

"And this Mr. Storyteller is obviously following this pattern. Look at the story you listened to. The protagonist in it is a very ordinary person, but some extraordinary things happened by accident, and he was forced to jump off the cliff. , Then by chance, I found the peerless martial arts cheats and practiced successfully, and then went out to revenge. He is strong in martial arts, good-looking, and has a good reputation, so he makes girls like him, so he is the number one beauty in the world. Love is chasing after

you." "Look, although this story is about someone else, will you put yourself into the protagonist of this story?" "Yes, yes." Jun Yi nodded

, Just now when he heard the story, he thought how great it would be if he picked up this martial arts cheat book.

"Therefore, there are still more ordinary people in this world, and these ordinary people actually have dreams. Although they do these ordinary things every day, once they hear these stories and are rendered by storytellers, it is easy to substitute themselves into them. , I feel that I am the protagonist."

"Once I put myself in, the good things that happened later, everyone is very happy, and I feel that I really died so badly. Although everyone will wake up from the dream later, but after all I am very happy after having this dream for a while." "

Therefore, many people will come to listen to this storyteller, and if there are more people who come to listen, the teahouse will give him more money. Qian, the storyteller will continue to tell a lot of good stories, and as soon as the good stories come out, more guests will come, and this will continue." "So,

this can be called a routine." Li Li finally concluded Said.

Jun Yi nodded thoughtfully after hearing this.

And when Li Li was explaining the routine, although his voice was relatively low, a man at the next table still heard him all the way.

This guy just came here not long ago. He heard Li Li's words and felt that what he said was true. He used to go to teahouses to listen to books, and every time he listened to storytellers, he would automatically bring him in.

So he wanted to see who said this.

Finally, when he saw Jun Yi next to Mo Li, his hand holding the teacup trembled, almost shaking the tea out of the cup.

Resisting the excitement in his heart, the man quickly checked out and walked out the door.

"Bang bang bang" The man walked to the back door of a house in a small alley and knocked on the door three times.

They opened it with a jerk, and the man quickly entered the door and then rushed inside before the person who opened the door reacted.

"Boss, boss" the man shouted as he ran.

"Shouting, it's in a hurry." The person called the boss by this man sat in the room and said after giving him a blank look.

"Boss...boss, I found the young master, uh... no, I met the young master." The man ran away angrily and said hissingly.

"What, you saw the young master! Where is it? Why didn't you bring the young master back?" The man stood up excitedly and asked.