Chapter 40

boom! boom!

"Come in." Li Li knew that it was An Er who knocked on the door outside, and knew that he must be busy, otherwise he would not come up to disturb them.

An Er: "Master, the people from the Gou Mansion came to apologize to the master and Little Doctor Mo, and they are waiting outside the door." "Let

them wait, we will talk after dinner." Jun Mo said without raising his head, and continued to give Mo Li and Xiao Junyi picked up the food.

"Yes." An Er listened to his master's instructions, retreated and closed the door, and went downstairs to reply.

"Then we'll wait in the private room next to you, and I'll ask the young master to pass on the message after the young master has finished eating." Mrs. Gou held back the anger in her heart, but still kept a smile on her face, leading the housekeeper and her party The man calmly entered the private room next to him.

There is a saying that is good, don't be afraid of opponents who are like gods, but teammates who are like pigs.

Mrs. Gou was just unlucky today, and brought a pig teammate.

"I'm Li Li's cousin, please pass the message again and let him come out to see me." Mo Fangning said with a straight face, and after finishing speaking, he was still whispering: "It really is a wild species, I don't understand a bit of respect and etiquette, and my cousin doesn't come out here to see the courtesy, it's really immature."

An Er looked at Mo Fangning with such a big face, thinking about who gave him such a big face.

"Presumptuous."

After being with Mo Li during this period of time, the second-class guards respected him very much and regarded him as their lord. Hearing Mo Fangning's slander at this moment, An Wu was very upset. Angrily, he drew out the saber and put it on his neck.

Seeing the knife on his neck, Mo Fangning was so frightened that his legs trembled and he couldn't speak.

"Young master, please calm down, calm down, after all, my uncle is that little brother's cousin, please forgive our uncle this time." The housekeeper knew that something was going to happen when he heard what Mo Fangning said before, and he felt very sorry for him. Dissatisfied, but he is still the son-in-law of the Gou family after all.

"Hmph, he deserves it too. I heard that Little Doctor Mo was only adopted by the second child of the Mo family. Except for the second child of Mo's family, no one else in the Mo family admitted that Doctor Little Mo was from the Mo family. They didn't even have a family tree. What kind of cousin?" An Wu has inquired about Mo Li's situation very clearly in the village these days, and was already dissatisfied with the Mo family, but at this moment, Mo Fangning is still looking for trouble based on his identity as Mo Li's cousin. Who does he pick up.

"You are just a slave of your master, and you are not qualified to take care of our son-in-law in the Gou Mansion." In this Jin County, Mrs. Gou, because of her status as the maidservant of the king's mansion, everyone gave her face, so she was allowed here in Jin County. The county has grown up saying one thing, at this time, seeing a servant who does not give the Gou family face, the son-in-law who puts a knife on the Gou family, even if it is just a concubine son-in-law, this is also slapping the face of the Gou family, and slapping her. Her face is to hit the face of the side husband of the palace again.

"Really? Dark five is not qualified, I must be." Mo Li and the others came out after dinner just in time to hear Mrs. Gou's rampant words.

When Mo Fangning saw Mo Li coming out, his trembling body stiffened instantly, and he said in a sharp and thin voice, "You came just in time, why don't you hurry up and let this person release me?" , and then give me an apology."

Mo Li: "Hehe, I don't remember that I recognized you as a cousin."

Mo Fangning panicked, and said with gritted teeth: "Don't you dare to deny me? Be careful, I told Grandpa to never allow you to enter the family tree of the Mo family."

Listening to his words, Mo Li remembered that little Mo Li's adoptive grandmother begged Mr. Mo to put the original owner on the family tree of the Mo family when he was dying. But Mr. Mo has never agreed to let Xiao Mo leave and raise Ah Mo to die.

Mo Li: "Family tree, don't say I've forgotten it, but don't worry, I, Mo Li, really don't care if I can be included in your Mo family's family tree." Mrs. Gou said: "Originally, I planned to go to the Gou Mansion to find you after dinner. Since you all came to find us on your own initiative, it will save my time." Mrs. Gou looked at Mo Li's beautiful

face , secretly cursing in my heart, he is pretty, no wonder my son wants to take him back to the house, because his looks are good enough for my son to be a servant, but it's a pity.

Although she thought so, she didn't pay much attention to Li Li from the beginning to the end. She just thought that he was lucky to be attracted by the son of the capital because of his appearance.

Madam Gou ignored Li Li, walked up to Jun Mo and crossed her hands on her stomach, bowed slightly: "I've met this young master, but I don't know how to call him, and what is his relationship with His Royal Highness, the son of Xiaoyao Palace." Jun Mo ignored

her , walked to the side of Mo Li and said, "Let's go into the private room and sit down." After speaking, he held Xiao Junyi with one hand and Mo Li's shoulder with the other to signal An Er and others to bring him into the private room.

"Hey, Brother Gou, I heard that you have taken a fancy to a beautiful boy and are going to take him home to be your husband? When will you treat me to a wedding?" Several scholars came into the lobby of the restaurant, and this was one of Tsing Yi The scholar asked.

"I have a crush on a brother, but it's a pity that he is a Dugu brother. My mother doesn't like him, so I can only take him home as a servant, but don't worry, you can't do without wine." This group of

scholars It happened to be Gou Dongxi and his classmates. Gou Dongxi had learned before that he said to bring that brother back, and he would see him when he returned home from the private school. He was very happy, so he came to this restaurant today to treat guests Have a meal.

"I said it's better to hit the sun than to choose the day, or just today." One of the scholars suggested, shaking a fan.

"No, no, not today, if I wait to drink, the master will punish me again when I go back, and ask about the holiday later." Another white-clothed scholar thought of the strict teacher in the private school, and quickly rejected the fan-shaking scholar.

"Should be punished. I was just happy to celebrate that brother Gou won another beautiful woman. I really didn't expect this." The scholar who was shaking the fan was reminded by the scholar in white, and immediately recalled the punishment of his husband, shaking his head and hitting himself with the fan. forehead.

"Then let's save brother Gou the money for today's drink and save it for next time, but we can't save this delicious food." "It's

easy to talk about it, just order whatever you want to eat." Gou Dongxi said with a big laugh.

The words of Gou Dongxi and his party were heard clearly by Mo Li and the others upstairs. Mrs. Gou could not see the slightest expression on Jun Mo's face, but she could see anger on the faces of the guards and others nearby.

Mrs. Gou wanted to send someone down to remind Gou Dongxi, but unfortunately An Er stopped her.

"Madam Gou, the next one is your young master. It happens that the person involved is here, so please invite him to come up with him." Mo Li signaled An Er to go down and invite someone, and it happened that this person came to the door. It was a pity that the person involved didn't come. .

An Er thumped and went downstairs before Mrs. Gou could respond.

An Er: "Mr. Gou, please go upstairs, Mrs. Gou is waiting for you up there."

Gou Dongxi looked at An Er in surprise, and asked, "Who are you?"

"You will know when you go up."

Gou Dongxi turned to him The classmate next to him said: "You go and eat first, and let the boss charge it to my account before the meal." "

Brother Gou, hurry up, Auntie must have something to do with you." Said the white-clothed scholar.

Gou Dongxi followed An'er upstairs, his eyes lit up when he saw Mo Li upstairs, and immediately thought that his mother had brought Mo Li back and asked him to come up to have a look.

"Mother." Gou Dongxi shouted excitedly.

"Since everyone is here, let's all come in." Jun Mo looked at the dog with a look of obsession with Mo Li, and his heart was burning with anger, wishing to slash him, but thinking that Mo Li had his own plan, he endured it. down.

Entering the private room, Mo Li and the others had already cleaned up the tableware for eating, and Xiao Er brought some tea in.

Jun Mo got a cup of tea for Mo Li and delivered it to him before he took Jun Yi aside to finish it, and An Er and the others all stood behind Mo Li.

Mrs. Gou watched Jun Mo serving tea and water for Mo Li herself, and once again thought about the position of this young man in the young master's heart. She was afraid that this young man was just playing with the young man, and he seemed to be right. The little brother's status needs to be improved.

"I heard that you want to take me home as a servant?" Mo Li casually fiddled with the lid of the teacup in his hand and asked casually.

Gou Dongxi was a little uncomfortable sitting in the private room, looking at the situation inside, he was not very clear, before Mrs. Gou found a chance to remind him, Li Li asked.

He was about to answer when Mrs. Gou quickly replied: "My brother, there may be a misunderstanding at this time."

Mo Li took a sip of tea, relieved the water glass, and asked casually: "Misunderstanding?"

Mrs. Gou quickly explained: "That's how it is. Your cousin Mo Fangning is the son-in-law of our Gou family. When my son came to the teahouse next door to listen to books with him last time, I happened to meet you, so my son told you Mo Fangning said that you are his cousin, and your parents died young, leaving you alone to live a difficult life. My son felt very distressed and wanted to marry you back home, but you also know It is impossible for my Gou family to take a Dugu brother as the lord, so I promise to accept you as my son's side husband." "

Your cousin also said that he would go back to the village to ask if you would like it, and then he would go to the house. Tell us that you agreed to be my son's side husband, so we asked the matchmaker to come to propose marriage, but the matchmaker came back and told me that you didn't agree, saying that you wanted to be the lord, so we got angry and sent someone to bring you back directly to do marriage. Little servant, because you clearly promised well before, but later you regretted it and went so far as to be the master."

This Mrs. Gou is very smart, knowing that Mo Li and Mo Fangning are cousins, even if the relationship is not good, there will always be a relationship between them. In terms of this relationship, it won't be too much. After all, this place is very family-oriented, not to mention that Li Li was picked up by the Mo family, and he must pay great attention to family relations, so he directly pushed this matter to him. on the head.

But she was too clever in all her tricks, Mo Li was not the original owner, Little Mo Li, and Mo Li didn't care about family relations, even the family of the old man and the old lady of the Mo family were all punished by him, let alone just A little Mo Fangning.

"Based on what you're saying, it's Mo Fangning who's picking things up here."

"This..." Madam Gou pretended to be embarrassed, but the unfinished tone clearly indicated that these things were Mo Fangning's picking up. Yes, it has nothing to do with their Gou family.

Gou Dongxi watched from the sidelines for a long time, seeing that his mother's way of speaking didn't look like what he thought before, so he frowned and asked: "Mother, what's going on? From your tone, this brother I can't carry him back to the mansion, doesn't it mean that he is a Dugu brother?"

Mrs. Gou listened to Gou Dongxi's words, her face was very ugly, "Shut up."

Jun Mo listened to what he said, and said with a blank face: "Let him continue." "

Who are you? Well, you are that wild man Mo Li."

Gou Dongxi has always been smooth sailing in this county. Well, all the sons, brothers and girls in the county are trying to please him, even the county magistrate's family is also trying to please him, because his mother used to be the maidservant of the side husband of the king's mansion, and even the side husband would usually send him a maid during the New Year and holidays. People give rewards to their mothers, and half of the business of this Gou Mansion is owned by this husband, so everyone is very pleased with their Gou Mansion.

So when Gou Dongxi saw Jun Mo, he thought that it was because this wild man refused to be his side husband that Mo Li refused to be his side husband, and he was very angry.

Jun Mo laughed back angrily: "Hehe, wild man!"

Mrs. Gou knew that she was going to cause trouble when she heard her son's words, and quickly corrected it: "My son, my son is still young, please don't be as knowledgeable as him.

" Turning to look at Mo Li, he said: "Because my son admires this little brother very much, so I spoke a little too aggressively, and please forgive me for the sake of this situation."