Chapter 66

"Amo, I'm back, hurry up and take a bath to cool off, it's really hot outside, I made mung bean porridge and white fungus pear soup tonight, drink more to cool off..." said At this, Mo Li shrugged his nose, turned his head and looked at Jun Mo

intently, and said, "Didn't you go up the mountain today to find out why the animals went crazy? Why did you kill someone? Are you injured?" You can distinguish the difference between the smell of animal blood and the smell of human blood.

"It's okay, don't worry, you don't think anyone can hurt me with my skills!" Jun Mo walked over to embrace him, buried his nose on top of Li Li's head to inhale his breath, and said in a low voice, "Animals The reason for the madness has basically been found out, if there is no accident, it has something to do with Rouran." "Where is

the bloody smell on your body?" Mo Li curled his lips, don't try to fool it.

Jun Mo chuckled, and said: "It's just that some people see the civil strife in Rouran and feel that they won't come to attack the border town for a while, so they can't wait to get rid of me, but your man is not something they can get rid of After hearing this,

Mo Li said bitterly: "These bastards are really damned. Did

they survive? I can help you." I need your help." Jun Mo told Li Li about everything they found this time.

"No problem, when will we go?" Mo Li was eager to move. He had been in the border town for a long time, but he hadn't done much help. Finally, Ah Mo begged him once, and he must do it beautifully.

"Let's go after dinner, An Er is still watching." "

Then you go take a shower, you go get your clothes, and I'll pour you water." After speaking, Mo Li pushed him away to go to the kitchen to get water.

Jun Mo stopped him and said, "No need! Go and find me a suit. It's so hot today, so I'll use cold water to cool off."

Li Li thought that the two of them had gone through the medicated bath, so taking a bath in cold water in summer would not make them sick, so he nodded and agreed. Thinking that there were only the two of them at home, he asked Jun Mo to take a shower by the well in the backyard. Go inside and get him a change of clothes.

When Li Li took out a change of clothes and came out, someone in the backyard had already stripped naked.

"No... why did you even take off your underpants?" Mo Li looked at the shadow under someone's thigh, and Mo Li's face turned red.

"Baby, how can you wash your underwear without taking off your underwear?" Someone said with a serious face.

After speaking, he picked up a bucket of water and poured it over his head, and then shook the water off his head after the shower.

A drop of water flowed down his long and narrow eyebrows, swirled around the collarbone, and slipped down unwillingly. On the bronze and sexy abdominal muscles, the glistening water drop shone faintly under the sunlight.

This is a seductive temptation, the suffocation that penetrates the soul and body, making Li Li feel his hands and feet are weak, dizzy, and his hands are tightly clutching the clothes in his hands.

Before he knew it, someone who was taking a bath suddenly came in front of him. His naked body was tightly pressed against his body. Through his clothes, Li Li could still feel that someone had just washed himself in cold water. The cold breath of the bath made him shiver unconsciously, and it was this shiver that brought him back to his senses.

"Baby, are you tempted by your man's body?" Someone whispered in his ear shamelessly.

"Hooligan, shameless." Li Li blushed with shame and anger at his reaction just now, from the ears to his neck, if he took off his clothes at this time, he would find that his whole body, even his heels, were actually blushing.

Mo Li put his hand against the person who was touching the light, and said, "Get dressed quickly, we have business to do after dinner!"

The thick-skinned person didn't let go, instead he hugged Mo Li in his arms forcefully, even more shamelessly raised his waist and poked him with Xiao Momo.

He lowered his head and gently gnawed on Mo Li's ear, while gnawing, he murmured in a low and hoarse voice: "No hurry, let your man eat first before he has the strength to do business.

" Taiqingming's mind was even more confused by this magnetic voice and someone's movements at this time, and he didn't even know that the clothes he was holding in his hands fell to the ground.

While kissing, Jun Mo hugged the confused Mo Li on the rocking chair under the eaves next to him, and the two hugged and lay down on it.

Jun Mo finally let go of Mo Li's ears, and looked at the bewildered A Li below him, Jun Mo sneered tenderly, bent down and kissed the red lips of the man under him.

"Baby, help Lao Gong, okay!" Jun Mo whispered in Li Li's ear in a voice that was so fascinating that he would not pay for his life.

"Okay."

(10,000 words are omitted here, you can imagine by yourself┓(?′?'?)┏) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ "

Ah

! Ah! It's so embarrassing!" Mo Li was lying on the bed, wrapped in a quilt and rolling on the bed , he is completely naked at the moment.

"I was wrong, baby! Get up and get dressed, let's go eat, you are so hungry." Jun Mo dressed and sat on the edge of the bed, begging for mercy while looking at the shy person under the quilt.

"Get out, you old rascal, really..." It's really shameless, he was seduced by this old rascal in the clear sky, and he actually did this outside, his old face, fortunately, they are the only two in this room , there is no outsider, if there is an outsider, his old face will be lost.

"I was wrong baby, I was really wrong, next time I will not seduce you outside, next time I will carry you back to bed before doing this." Mo Li heard that

someone was shameless The apology was trembling with embarrassment and anger, and

he lifted the quilt and shouted: "Get out, is this the reason why I am angry?" Smooth and fair shoulders, bright eyes.

Li Li saw someone's glowing eyes, staring at his shoulder like a wolf, and hurriedly pulled the quilt to cover it up. He shouted: "What are you looking at, you old rascal, get out, I'm going to get dressed."

Looking at someone who didn't know where he was wrong until now, Li Li was also convinced, angry at him rather than angry I was annoyed that I was seduced by him so easily and did such things outside.

To be honest, Mo Li was quite conservative in his bones, probably because he lived with his grandfather since he was a child. Everyone in his grandfather's generation was conservative after all, so his education was also very strict.

So when Li Li was in his teens, when his classmates were very curious about girls, they rented a dish and went back to the dormitory to watch it quietly. When the classmates were looking for girlfriends or going to the bathing center during the holidays, they asked Moli to go with them, but he refused.

Mo Li is handsome. It can be said that many little girls chased him from kindergarten to high school graduation, but he never accepted it.

His classmates all canceled him and he has not yet enlightened.

But at that time Li Li really didn't get the hang of it, and the other reason was that his grandfather told him that if he didn't want to marry a girl, he shouldn't flirt with her or agree to her courtship. Disrespectful and hurtful.

That's why Li Li has been a gentleman since he was a child, rejecting all kinds of girls' confessions to him.

His subconscious mind is: you have to rush to get married before you can fall in love with others, and you have to be in the house to do shy things after dark...... "

Baby, I was wrong, Forgive you for being so aggressive this time!" Jun Mo leaned down and sniffed at him.

"Who is Lao Gong, I am Lao Gong." Mo Li said angrily from embarrassment.

"Yes, yes, you are my old Gong, that old Gong, you man, I'm hungry, hurry up and accompany me to eat." Someone coaxed him shamelessly.

"Hmph, that's not too bad, alright! Lao Gong will forgive you this time." Mo Li raised his head, with an expression of forgiving you this time, and said: "Get up, I'm getting dressed."

Then Just when one person insisted on handing over the clothes, the other took it and put it on.

Hey~ Hey~ I just coaxed you well, you are so easy to coax! What about your principles? What about your persistence?

———————————

"You first have a bowl of mung bean porridge to appetize. I put the mung bean porridge in the well to cool, and now it is cold and comfortable to drink." Mo Li scooped up a bowl first Pass the mung bean porridge to Jun Mo.

"I still have white fungus pear soup cold in the well. It's nice to drink it for supper when we come back from work." Mo Li said as he squeezed a screw meat for himself and sucked it out.

Mo Li doesn't like to pick out the snail meat with a toothpick. He likes to suck it out with his mouth. He thinks that not only the snail meat is sucked out, but also the soup in the snail meat is sucked into his mouth together, making it more delicious to eat.

"Hey, it's a pity that there is no beer here. If there is beer, it would be great to accompany this snail meat." Mo Li said with a regretful face while sucking on the snail meat.

Jun Mo smiled and shook his head. After drinking the mung bean porridge that Mo Li scooped him up, he ate some bitter gourd, cold eggplant and stir-fried pork. Every summer, he would suffer from bitter summer. Here, when A Li was not found before, he basically only ate some porridge in summer, or he was so hungry that he couldn't stand it and forced himself to eat something.

Now after finding Ah Li, every day Ah Li tried every means to make some appetizers for him. Although it was still a bitter summer, it was much better than in previous years. At least he didn't have to be hungry every day, and he could eat a little meat.

Sure enough, only a man who has a wife can feel distressed! No wonder those comrades-in-arms in the past always said: the wives and children are hot on the kang!

"I'll bring some mung bean porridge to An Er later, it will be hard for him to stay there on such a hot day." Li Li said thinking about it.

"This is his duty." Hearing that Mo Li cared about An Er again, Jun Mo hated him so much that he knew that An Er should not be allowed to come back. After this matter is over, he must be sent far away. of! "You just care about me alone, you don't need to care about others!"

"They are your subordinates, that's why I care!" Seeing someone jealous like a child again, Li Li was very helpless.