Chapter 94

"Your Majesty, the third prince was deprived of his status as a prince and demoted to a pauper by His Majesty, and he was also punished to enter the West Mansion. His Majesty issued an imperial decree saying that he would never leave the West Mansion without any means." reports.

"No, it's impossible, how could His Majesty treat our son like this." The concubine turned pale with shock, "Can you find out why the Third Prince was punished by His Majesty? Was it only the Third Prince who entered the West Mansion or the Third Prince was all over the house?" Go in." The imperial concubine asked hastily.

"The slave found out that the masters of the three princes were punished by His Majesty to the West Mansion. As for the reason, the imperial study was kept a secret. The slave couldn't find out the exact news. He only knew that it was Prince De who came to the palace. En Guogong and the old lady of the Liu family are related."

"No, I will go to His Majesty and ask why His Majesty treats our son like this. Why is he so cruel? Lin'er is still young, how can he be so cruel? He has been deprived of his prince status so cruelly, and he will be punished to go to that place in the West Mansion." The imperial concubine cried, holding the hand of the nanny beside her with a sad face and despair.

Xifu, that is the place where Dayu's royal family made a mistake, just like a concubine who made a mistake in the harem and fell into the cold palace, but the concubine in the cold palace is lucky and may be favored by the emperor again.

And the side of the West Mansion is even more terrifying than the Leng Palace. As long as they are members of the Dayu royal family who entered the West Mansion, they will never come out forever, and some people even become lunatics inside.

Concubine Rong didn't know what was going on in Xifu, but she heard that people from the royal family would be frightened whenever they heard the word Xifu, even the bastard royals would be afraid of Xifu.

Her son entered the West Mansion, how could he come out with his life?

"Your Majesty, calm down. It won't help if you break into the imperial study now, and it will even arouse His Majesty's disgust. You have to think about His Highness the Third Prince, not for yourself. You must calm down before you can think of a way to save His Highness the Third Prince." "The nanny who has been supporting Concubine Rong is indeed the one who brought Concubine Rong up since she was a child, and she knows Concubine Rong very well.

Sure enough, after hearing what the nanny said, Concubine Rong began to think calmly.

"Yes, I can't just wait for death. I want to be the Empress Dowager, and my son is going to be the prince and the emperor. I will definitely find a way." Concubine Rong walked around the room anxiously.

As she turned around, she was thinking of any way to solve this crisis. There were only Concubine Rong and her nanny in the room. Nanny knew Concubine Rong well, so she just waited quietly on the side without disturbing her.

Concubine Rong walked in the room and said to herself: "Your Majesty will announce the imperial decree to the ministers of the court and the world when he goes to court tomorrow morning. It is already noon, and I must delay His Majesty from going to court tomorrow." It's better not to let Lin'er enter the West Mansion before."

Thinking about it, Concubine Rong's eyes suddenly sharpened, her face was gloomy, and after secretly making up her mind, she stopped and returned to her usual magnificent concubine.

"Come here, get your pen and ink." Concubine Rong Gui called while sitting majestically at the head.

Then Concubine Rong personally wrote a letter, sealed it and handed it to her grandmother, saying:

"Well, I am writing a letter, and you will send it to Rong Mansion to teach my father and elder brother without any delay. Tell them whether our Rongfu is going to be successful or not, it's all about this, and they must give me an answer as soon as possible." "

Your Majesty, please rest assured, even if you die, you will take care of this matter." Nanny put it away, sealed it and hurried out Palace to Rongfu.

Seeing the back of Nai Momo leaving, Concubine Rong retracted her gaze, and said to the servant girl beside her, "Send someone to watch the imperial study room, and when Prince De En Guogong and the others leave, immediately notify the palace."

"Yes, empress."

Rong Mansion

"Father, did you read what the younger sister said in the letter?" In the study room, Rong Yan, the eldest son of the Rong family, and Rong Qing, the head of the Rong family, looked excited after reading Concubine Rong's secret letter. If what the younger sister said really comes true, then their Rong family will be rich.

"Father has to consider this matter." Rong Qing thought more about it. This is a heinous crime. If he succeeds, he will be rich and rich. What if he fails? If he failed, it would be his Rong clan's entire family copying and beheading!

"Father, what else are you thinking about? My little sister has already said that His Majesty has issued an imperial decree to demote the third prince to the West Mansion. You know what the West Mansion is. Once you enter that place, you can't get out. If that's the case, we What will the Rong family do in the future, what will my little sister do." Seeing that his father was still struggling to make up his mind, Rong Yan hurriedly advised.

"This..." Rong Qing was really moved, because his daughter is His Majesty's noble concubine, and she is very much loved by His Majesty. The third prince was even loved by His Majesty before. The prince is the prince and the future emperor, so their Rong family has always been honored.

If His Majesty announces the imperial decree tomorrow, then their Rong family will really be a joke.

The Rong family also has enemies outside, because of the relationship with the third prince, his Rong family was not afraid, once the third prince fell, he was afraid that the Rong family would be in danger.

"Father!" Rong Yan looked at the pensive Rong Qing, and shouted anxiously again.

"Master, you'd better make a decision as soon as possible, the empress is still waiting for the news." Concubine Rong's nanny Momo also tried to persuade her.

Rong Qing looked at his son with an emotional expression, read the letter from his daughter again, finally his pupils constricted, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Go back and tell the imperial concubine, just say that I agreed, and let her take care of the palace and the outside. We will take care of the matter, please rest assured that I will handle everything properly, and will not delay the important matter of the empress."

"Yes, the slave girl is going back to the palace to report to the empress." Nanny got the result and set off back to the palace without stopping. After hearing some news about today's events obtained from the released abilities, Mo Li in the royal study room of the palace lowered his head and lightly raised the corners of his mouth. It seems that Emperor Tianyou, the favorite concubine, doesn't love him that much. For his own benefit, even

his

The emperor is also optional.

Seeing the Third Prince waking up from Li Li's control in front of him, Mo Li decided to pretend he didn't know, he didn't know anything.

"Father, father, please don't give up on the baby, the baby is your most beloved baby, you can't let the baby go to the West Mansion." The third prince knelt on the ground with tears and snot in pain, begging Emperor Tianyou.

"You said that you have done so many wrong things, how can you be worthy of being my prince? From today onwards, I will not have you as an evil son." Emperor Tianyou sat on the top and said expressionlessly.

"No, no, father, the child is wrong. I will never dare to hold the child again. I beg you to take back the imperial decree." The third prince looked at the unmoved Emperor Tianyou, and turned around quickly. , begged Prince De and Mr. Jun: "Grandpa Tang, Mr. En Guo, please forgive me, please persuade my father to forgive me this time, I promise I will never do it next time." I will make mistakes again."

"Aren't you stupid!" Looking at the third prince who looked like they were begging, Li Qi only thought that his brain had gone wrong because of his ability to control him, and he went to help him like a sufferer who had been harmed by him. Intercede, is this possible?

"What?" The third prince was dumbfounded by Li Li's question, and he didn't continue to cry and looked at Li Li in a daze.

"My Prince De's Mansion and Duke En Guo have been tortured by you. They are your sufferers. Why do you think that we have to persuade His Majesty to withdraw his order for your enemy?"

"Because of your own selfishness, you have harmed Zhongliang, and you have designed to insult your elders because of your own selfish desires. An unfaithful, unfilial and unrighteous person like you, why should we persuade His Majesty to take back the imperial decree?" Mo Li spat out each word slowly and indifferently. .

Hearing that Yu Jinlin's ears were ringing like a bell, his face was distorted in pain, and then he looked up at Mo Li with a ferocious face and said, "This prince is not wrong. This prince has taken a fancy to the girl from his Jun family. Since you are a courtier, you should obediently agree to this prince. Since his family doesn't know what is good or bad, they must have rebelled. There is nothing wrong with this prince acting first.

" The prince himself is stupid, and the trap he stepped into was not forced by the prince. I blame the prince, and you. The prince just helped to divert the whereabouts of the guards sent by Prince De to look for you, and it was not the prince himself I have no reason to blame this prince for throwing you out."

"Father, father, there is nothing wrong with my son, I did all this for my father's sake, for my Dayu's country, my father. "The third prince roared. He really felt that he was not wrong. He always thought that he would be the prince or the emperor in the future, so all the courtiers must agree to what he said.

Looking at Yu Jinlin, who still has no repentance below, Emperor Tianyou shook his head, and said coldly, "Come here, pull this scoundrel out." "

Father, Father, please spare the child this time. Well, if the child goes to the West Mansion, he will never see his father and mother and concubine again." The third prince begged to Emperor Tianyou while being dragged by two guards to the door.

When Emperor Tianyou heard the concubine mother Yu Jinlin was talking about, his head hurt a little. He really loved this woman and didn't want her to be sad, but this time the sinful son committed a big mistake. It's not enough for him not to punish him. Peace of mind.

He is now in his prime, and he should be able to train another suitable heir.

To be honest, Emperor Tianyou punished the third prince, but he felt secretly relaxed. He is now in his prime, and the third prince is also an adult. The ministers of the whole court are urging him to establish a prince as soon as possible. The only one who is suitable for him to be the prince is the third prince.

His suspicion was already serious, and the third prince was staring at him. He was not very satisfied with the third prince, but because the imperial concubine told him that the third prince had no idea about being a prince, but just wanted to serve him well. , That's why he turned a blind eye to the third prince.

And he also thought that after a hundred years, this position must also be passed on to the third prince.

So looking at the noble concubine's face, he has been pampering the third prince on the bright side.

Outside the imperial study room, Concubine Rong Gui, who had received the news early, intercepted the third prince who was being dragged by the guards outside.

"Mother Concubine, save me quickly." Seeing Concubine Rong, the Third Prince grabbed Concubine Rong's hand as if catching a life-saving straw, and begged hurriedly.

"Lin'er, don't worry, my concubine will definitely save you." Concubine Rong patted Yu Hanlin's hand to comfort her, and said to the two guards, "You wait here, I will go in and find your majesty.

" ...." The guards couldn't make up their minds whether they should obey the imperial concubine's orders or not.

"Why, I have ordered you not to move, have you?" Concubine Rong flew into a rage, damn it, now that she can't even order a small guard, it seems that she doesn't have to soften her heart.

"Your Majesty, please forgive me. It's not that you don't agree. It's His Majesty's order. I won't disobey it." The guards quickly knelt down and begged for mercy. After all, this is His Majesty's most beloved imperial concubine, and it's not that their little guards can afford to offend of.

"Hmph, I know it's His Majesty's order, that's why I let you wait here and wait for me to go in to see His Majesty, instead of taking people away directly." Concubine Rong glared.

"Yes, I will wait for news from the empress again." After the two guards looked at each other helplessly, they could only agree.

In the imperial study room, Prince De and others waited for Emperor Tianyou to execute the third prince. They looked at the cold and unhappy expression of Emperor Tianyou above them. After they looked at each other for a few times, they said goodbye to Emperor Tianyou and left the palace.

They haven't had lunch yet, and En Guogong vomited blood before, but now he is only supported by a burst of energy, and he has to go back to see the doctor.

"It's because I didn't take care of the evil son. I'm sorry for Prince De and Duke En Guo. I will definitely make up for you two." Emperor Tianyou comforted.

"Your Majesty, why is there anything wrong? Every family still has an unfilial son." Prince De said hastily.

"Grandpa Lu, go to the imperial hospital to pass on my spoken language, and let the imperial doctor Chen follow to the general's mansion to treat En Guogong." The eunuch next to Emperor Tianyou ordered.

"Cough, cough, old minister... old minister thanked His Majesty." Mr. Jun thanked his majesty angrily.

"The minister is waiting to leave."

Emperor Tianyou waved his hand to signal that they could leave.

As soon as everyone reached the door, they saw the eunuch coming in again, saying:

"Your Majesty, Concubine Rong Gui, please see me."